Would you be interested in reading a fantasy/murder mystery novel about a detective who is a rabbit 🐰?

He was once a human, but turned into a rabbit when he was investigating a laboratory for clues to a murder of a scientist, who is his father. Mr Bunny's father loved animals, and was making a machine that was suppose to help animals who were injured or in great pain, feel better. However, something goes wrong when Mr Bunny turns it on.

------

It won't be everyone's taste but let me know if you read these types of stories.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds pretty cool to me. But besides the background story, what is the overall plot about? It already sounds like something I would read.

He wants to know how he can turn back human because he gets a lot of attention world wide from media, scientists etc..

But I was also thinking to add something else, a potential romantic partner. Apparently, his father knows of another dimension where there are alive, living, breathing, and talking animals. Just like him. That's where he meets her, another rabbit.

And it will give you enough room to play with it until it comes to an conclusion. Unless you might go from a sequel.

That sounds good ^_^

What Guys Said 10

• Sure 🤔

• If it's a good book, why not :D
    You know, like any book it must be written in such a way that you want to continue reading to know how it ends... if it has that, I may read it :D

• Lol sounds like the movie who framed roger rabbit.

• Google "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Also, Ricochet Rabbit was a sheriff in the old west.

• I don't but it seems interesting though

• Sounds great

• south park informative murder porn.

• If it didn't take itself too seriously and had good writing to make up for the silly premise: YES!

• Sure thing ✌🏼️

• NOPE

What Girls Said 8