Do you have guts?

Or in other words are you brave?

Most Helpful Girl

• about to have my 3rd blood test this week, didn't bat an eye! Does not being afraid of needles any more count as having guts?
    Generally, I think so but it depends on what it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in dangerous situations where I thought I might need to kill someone. The key isn't to try to be brave. The key is to focus on your next move and what's happening. Whatever happens, you can't freeze up or falter.

For me, the fear came later, gripping me like a vice.

What Girls Said 20

• Nope.

• I do only when it comes to the safety or well being of someone I care about... aside from that... omg no!!! I am a whimp!!!

• Nah, I'm a proper baby.

• Depends on the situation. ... And by the fact that I have to say that it depends on the situation, the answer is probably No XD

• Sometimes depending on what it is and what it involves

• Yeah.
    Depends on the situation, but mostly yes.

• I investigated a strange noise in my home today, so, I'm basically a superhero.

• Eh, not as much as I'd like to have.

• Don't we all have guts? :P XD Though most rather not see it coming out of us.

• I have my moments :P

• It depends!

• It depends. If it's about talking to people, usually no.

• sometimes when things need to get done

• I wimp out if I have to ask my parents for something. I'm not brave at all.

• I'm brave

• If it suits me.

• I can be

• Sometimes yes sometimes no. Lately 50/50

• I surprise people sometimes

• Yes I am

What Guys Said 22

• I'd say so, in some ways. Not so much in others. I have the guts to play football, which is dangerous and painful at times, and requires you to run headlong into people against our natural instinct to avoid collisions. I've put myself in harm's way to save others from harm a few times. And I used to fight a lot when I was younger. It's dumb, but it takes a degree of courage to trade punches.

In other ways I'm a total pussy, haha. Particularly with matters of heights. I've never climbed a tree in my life, for fear of falling. I was never the daredevil as a kid, I always play it very safe with my personal safety. It makes the football that much more strange, haha, just being so careful all the time, and then playing a dangerous game, with a pretty reckless playing style. But if there's a bee near me I'll take off running😂😂😂

• I don't know lets find out.

According to this why yes, yes I do have them ^^
    files1.coloribus.com/.../...a-guts-small-64823.jpg

According to this much more modern thing though no, do I do not also I seem to be a penguin /=
    http://www.kidzwood.com/picz/xray.jpg

https://youtu.be/5dpN6MR0sOI

• I think so big time

• I think I am - I have surprised myself over the last few years

• I will keep going when I am scared. I will find ways of making peace with it as I go... I can't guarantee I'll get to the end.

• No, I get anxious way too easily.

• Yeah I do. We a do. But for example, I been confronted with situations and with people that really tested that but I ended up proving to just myself to be brace and not be intimidated when I was very intimidated of a situation or someone. I ended up stronger and that was the outcome.

• There's quite a broad range of things you can be brave towards but I guess If there was a zombie apocalypse right now we would have to gear up and hit the roads

• I'm no weenie, but I think I could be more brave in some situations.

Sometimes I get disappointed in myself for not being an activist for things I care about.

Like, I'll come on GaG and say -- and I'll defend -- things that really matter to me, but that's really easy.

Sometimes I'll think to myself, "I'm proud of myself for standing for XYZ, but usually my actions are limited to giving opinions and not really acting," which... big fuckin' deal.

• When necessary, yes. It's all about picking your spots.

• I have my moments.

• Usually

• Yeah, I do.
    I got freaking Ice in my veins

• Yeah also I have balls

• Yes I do. Mt posts here bear this out.

• Definitely

• Girls bite so i dont think that'd make me brave enough yet 😩

• no.. im a vagina

• With girls i'm coward, in war i'm a hero, ironic, right? well such is life.

• Yes, I'm super pissed off about how we have turned men into sissies in the last 10 or 20 years too!