What are jobs I can apply for outside of the usual fast food, coffee houses, and retail?

its become obvious that my old job that promised to take me back, is stringing me along. I have already applied for fast food places, coffee houses, and retail places. What are other places that have entry level jobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, Those are pretty much the only choices sadly. Except if you wanna look at offices, factories, Telemarketing etc.. Trust me it sucks working dead end like these I have tried call center agent and that caused me a few problems. Retail is a bitch to work too. But with your writing and your personality keep your chin up! Try looking at job fairs that are nearby and go from there

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you applied at the casinos? You could get into housekeeping or the restaurants. You might also be able to get a job in the hospital.

What Guys Said 5

• Apply at upscale restaurants for a position as a bathroom attendant. You'll be well compensated if you can efficiently help well-to-do women unclog log jams, insert Tampons, etc. it can also prove quite rewarding in its own right!

• Buy yourself a hotdog cart run it all by yourself in a popular area and watch how much money you make. Be your own Boss. It does work out well

• Places most popular to work for would be
    Dominoes , Pizza Hut , Starbucks coffee
    You can place a ad to care for elderly woman
    who needs mild assistance depends on what
    you can do ( running errands, getting her medications)
    Housekeeping at local popular motel/hotel

• What are your skills? What profession do you intend to pursue?

I am getting my pre-requisites to go into nursing. I have computer skills, can make pizzas (that was my old job) I am CPR certified, and because I go to the library all the time, I know how books are organized.

You should check your college's career services portal to see what they have available.

• Try to apply for the job of a Sales Executive or an Insurance Agent. I hope your talking and writing skills will serve you well. smart people like you need to be in outdoor jobs..

What Girls Said 2

• You can go to a temp agency and they can help find you a job at entry level. You could apply as a housekeeper, most of the time they will hire anyone with no experience required.

• How about working at a School or a Hospital?