Girls, Are most girls kept in check by their boyfriend/husband?

Do you believe that most girls need a boyfriend or husband in order to be kept in check and to live a functioning life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people need that and others don't. Everybody have their own gifts and way of growing as a person. Some people need to be brought out the best versions of themselves this way. However this doesn't apply to every woman, just it doesn't apply to every man.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Very well put. I aploaed this answer👌🏻👏🏻👏🏻

What Girls Said 8

• Uhhh no, screw that. My partner is not my dad; he doesn't give me rules. I'm an adult and I keep my own dang self in check.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It is a proven fact that females are incapable of survival on their own.

• 2mo

Then why are there so many single women who aren't dead?

• 2mo

Cause they are robots designed by the government to boost the confidence of human females who ttheive off mens support.

• No. Commitment is not a concrete basis for someone's stability.

They don't need companions. Most girls want companions even though their lives are already functioning (dealing with daily circumstances) without partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • To feel grounded? Not really, I don't think some girls out there are wreckless and have a dysfunctional life that they need a man to keep her on track

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um not really, I think a women can do just fine on her own

I personally do believe in the husband being the person to make final decisions, but if I were single I'd be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd actually do better on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Some may put up with such nonsense I would never.

0|0
    0|0