GAGgers, How Long Does Your Battery Last😡📱⏳👎?

Eh There GAGgers, How's it going?

GAGgers, How Long Does Your Battery LastπŸ˜‘πŸ“±β³πŸ‘Ž????Phones are awesome right? Well they can be sometimes. When they aren't moody little shits. But my Q tonight is how long does your battery last?

My phone is horrible. It's a battery life sucking vampire that loves to leave me in the red.. And it doesn't leave me in the red when I'm at home! NO NO NO. It only does it when I'm outside. Like bitch what happens if I'm in a life and death situation and I need to call the PO-PO o.0 Or mu mum for lunch! jk jk.

Yas I know they have funky chargers that you can carry in your pocket for just $9.99. But It can be too much work charging that thing and then charging your phone. And then checking to see if the portable charger actually is charged. So when you leave the house it's actually charged and you won't be stranded because you THOUGHT it was charged. WHEW.

And If you're LIKE ME. I'll just misplace or lose the damn thing like usual. Or I'll use the wrong cord because i have too many of the same colour... I'll be a cord mummy...

**Moment of silence**

Technically It'll last me about 2 and a half hrs without me using it. Don't ask me when I use it. Just don't.

Don't you EVER buy a phone THAT'S named after a fruit you hear! don't.

Your turn :)

2mo Bump... :P

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My little shit s4 lasts only 1 hour 30 min maximum
    Now it's charging with 3 % 😂
    So I call him Samsung dead s4

What Guys Said 28

• Just got the Galaxy s7 edge about a month ago and if I'm not using it excessively I can get 2 days use out of it. I'm sure it won't last that long forever, but Its really awesome because my last phone would be low by mid afternoon.

• so long as you take care of it, you won't have these problems!

• 2 hours of doing a lot of typing on gag. Remember its a free go phone with free data plan found in a promotion

• I can understand your fustration with battery life. There was a time when battery life was long on cell phones. Then the power consumption needed to power new technology increased. Today's lithium batteries are good but they've probably reached close to their potential. People also use their phones differently. It's pretty much in your hands all day

This is what I got for ya
    If You use it like a phone, it lasts all day
    If You use if like a tablet or laptop, half a day or less maybe

• Despite how much the Samsung Galaxy s7 boasted about it's battery life, my battery lasted longer when I had an iPhone 4s.

I mean, it doesn't really matter because I carry around a portable charger anyway, but it's still annoying, especially on a day that I forget my charger.

• Well girll!!! Mine lasts like a half day cause I have moderate use of my phone... And my 4G is always on

But I have noticed that if you turn off 3G/4G and use wifi instead it will last longer...

But hey!! I have a turbo charger which charged my battery from 3% to 85% in just 20 mins so I'd not that much of a headache to me ;-)

• Yes little lady you need to charge your phone and download that app you deleted on accident 😜
    Mine doesn't last. Way too many charges haha
    Plus you need a new phone more than me. Its time for an upgrade Vina!

• about 5 hours, really shit battery. note 4. Thankfully i have 5 batteries

I can totally relate. I think the 4's are all getting to there age.

Yeah maybe. But i don't usually go through ask the batteries in a day. Just 1 or 2. I think the batteries are just old. The newer ones last longer

• Mine lasts about 5-6 hours with non stop use and about 24 hours if I just leave it.
    But I still have an old phone that I found in a drawer the other day and checked to see if it still worked. It did. Do I charged it up and then forgot about it for a week and then pressed one of its buttons to see if it was still on and it still had battery

Damn! I need your phone 📱😍 that's my dream phone. Old is gold I still have a Nokia phone and it works like new. The batteries on there last forever! I can begin to tell you. ☺️

Yeah the old one is a Nokia. But my phone that I actually use is an HTC 10 and the battery life leaves a bit to be desired to be honest.
      I always charge it a but before I go out. But on the plus side, it charges very quickly.

• When it was new 2 days of use, now it's into power saving within 8 hours

• I have two that are kinda big for my pockets and take close to a day to charge but I get stranded so many times I have to. I need both a base and a cord

• About half the day under normal use

• Mine lasts longer than yours... I think I fucked that innuendo up 😔

• Longer than yours

• I leave the house at 7am, and it usually drops below 20% around 5pm. I'm not home yet at that point, but I keep a spare battery in my backpack.

• I got a s7 and the battery last the whole day even if I use it quite a bit.

On my old phone the s5 I had to charge it during the day.

• couple of days

• i dont keep a phone

• Almost a week in sleep mode, listening to music about 26 hours, playing a game about 12 hours.

• I have Iphone 6 plus and yea thats my only complain battery does drain pretty fast depending on what you are doing, but other than that no complaints its a great phone.

Is it good? I have the four. Ya I know time to upgrade it! But I want to know if it's worth getting another Apple phone or just switching to android.

It is good but Im not sure how much better it is than the four. My friend had the four and upgraded recently so maybe it is worth it

• it gets me over the day, and that's enough because I charge every night anyway

• my battery is dying, maybe you can charge it up for me ;)

• mine is new, Nokia lumia 735
    so it lasts for about 2 days if connected to WIFI without me using it.

hell, only two hours without using it?

• Mine lasts forever.

So you live in the USA right? Shipping ain't that much want to trade lol :P hahahaha I guess i need a new one. My only option

Mine is attached to a 10400 mAh battery bank.

• 7 hours with much use

• From 9AM - 2AM everyday. Sometimes, like today, it ends at 1AM. Rn at 10%. I'm a power user as well.

• 3 hours at max in constant use. God damn S4, battery is used even when you are not using it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• I've never gone flat on my phone apart from the one time I didn't charge it for 3 days. I've got an SE, and the battery is awesome! Most school days I'll come home and it'll be on 80% - 90%, even after listening to music for a few hours in class and stuff. I don't know what the exact battery life is, but I do know that it is really really good.

• My battery doesn't last too long either unfortunately. It may be better than yours, but I think we both need to look into new phones. I know I am. I just hate how huge all of them are now.

• About 10 hours if depending on what apps I use.

• 5-6 hours on my phone and 10-15 on my laptop

• A long time.

• It's good so far. Fingers crossed.

• About 8 hours.

• Since my phone is new, it last two days.

• Mostly all day.

• My old Lumia used to last three or four days for about a year. Now, three years later (I know it's an old mobile), this little piece of shite won't even last for ten hours. I bought a portable charger but it too is unreliable af.

Hey no judgment from me my phone is old and work as fast as about a old grandfather walking with a cane. Lol. I bet it pisses you off. I know what you mean with the portable chargers they're just ugh 🙄🙄 and they only charge for about a hr