Is Friday or Saturday party night for you?

All the parties I go to are generally on Saturday nights coz everyone has music/sport/religious commitments on a Friday night. What about you?

• Friday night! TGIF 🎉
  • Saturday night! 🎉
  • What you talking 'bout, I party every night 😏
  • I don't party 😢😒

Most Helpful Guy

• In high school parties were Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night along with every day off for a national holiday and a few random skip days a year as well as all throughout the summer... I ran that alcohol infused life from about 7th or 8th grade when my brother started taking me to keg parties until the end of senior year... By the time I graduated high school I was pretty partied out... I had already ran the college party scene since about 10th grade in high school. So parties still go on but fuck that shit my liver has done it's service.

Most Helpful Girl

• My Friday is the most annoying day lmao
    While Saturday it's just a walk near the lake and then stop to drink or eat something in that fresh air 😍it's beautiful
    When I go to a party, I go to a school one which is rare and it always happens to be on Friday which is the busiest day of the week for me

What Guys Said 20

• Erry night is a party at 17!

It's usually Saturdays for me, we have a pretty set group of friends and we take turns to entertain or go out together.

• I never poop on Fridays.

right, you would rather poop on Saturday, the day of the Sabbath

yes clinton is my hero. you should poop of fridays, because when you poop on Saturday god will not be pleased with your actions. It is best to hold your poop until Monday

@Bobbyhill1 - God wants us to poop. It means we're healthy!

• I don't go to parties :|

• Not a party person.

More like a chill and game / workout / study something new kinda person.

• If I were back at my college then Thursday and Friday are usually my nights that I go out. Visiting back home this weekend taking care of a bunch of stuff so I'm doing much at all this weekend despite taking flights back n forth.

• after a hard week at work Friday night is masturbation night for me... the perfect way to wind down. often party on a Saturday night though

• Saturday night at The Greyhound Pub in StKilda

• I don't "party" I don't drink or do drugs
    But hells yes I'll grab my friends and go blasting through the woods or blow shit up

• During college football season it's Saturday night. When football is over, it's Friday night.

• too old to party

• Not really a party person

• If you mean going to laser tag, mini golf or bowling as partying then its Saturday Night for me

• I don't party often but if I do it's equally on both

• Friday!
    Im late to karaoke night but whatever it ends at 2

• I'm an old fart. I don't party any more. FWIW, I never really did

• dont party, I'd rather help my grandfather use the computer than go to a party

• Yup tonight is a party night actually...

• I never been to a party. I had like 1 or 2 friends growing up , but we moved a lot growing up

• Parties on Saturday is best when u get tired form party on Saturday night u one day to rest that's is Sunday

• It's stay in the house night... just like every night.

What Girls Said 17

• Friday parties are the best

• I despise parties. For every holiday party that my parents have dragged me to, I hung out by the food table or watched holiday movies until we left.

• I'm not a party person, haha. I do go out the most on Friday or Saturday nights, though.

• Sometimes I feel like I don't have a life but then when I go to night parties all I wanna do is sleep

• It would have been both BUT my boyfriend is LAME. And ditched me tonight. So, only Saturday.

• I prefer Saturdays for social engagements because I'm usually tired as hell on Fridays.

• I don't party but I'm not crying about it. I partied between 19-20... that was enough for me. I'm not that kind of girl. Unless you mean black tie, cocktail type parties.. that's more my idea of a good time.

• Depends on my work schedule. I've gone out both nights and there's usually more people out on Fridays

• I don't party

• Saturday is my going out night

• If I go out... it's a Saturday. I'm way too tired on Fridays from the week

• Friday night is leave me alone I have work in the morning night

• Both
    But my version of party is watch a movie with popcorn or play with music on my computer lol

• Parties is for losers, if you want to succeed in life you WORK hard on the weekends instead of partying.

• I've been partying a lot lately. Like every night, getting drunk and everything.

• everyday is party night bb (;

• BOTH! But I took a flu shot this morning which means no drinks for 48 hours, so here I am