McDonalds, Burger King or Wendy's? Which do you like the most?

• McDonalds (explain why)
  • Burger King (explain why)
  • Wendy's (explain why)
  • I don't like any of these (explain why)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• Wendy's is marginally healthier than Burger King or McDonalds. Wendy's never freezes their beef, fresher, better tasting, better quality. Wendy's just has better quality ingredients. Natural fries, sea salt, etc. Still terrible for you, but less terrible than McDonalds. I'm not good with pink slime. I want *real* food. Not something that looks like it was shat out of a slime monster.

Wendy's also has the lower calorie burgers. Though, I think In-N-Out has the lowest calorie burger. Never eaten there. End of the day, who knows what else any of them put in their garbage food. It's all terrible for you. But, I prefer Wendy's out of the three. It's the least damaging and the most tasty, in my opinion. Their fries are delicious, too. God damn are they delicious. WHY! Why did you have to make this question? I'm trying to stay healthy. :(

I stay far away from it, these days. But, a couple years ago, I would pick up some Wendy's every Wednesday (hehehehe) to eat while Supernatural came on, for like a year and a half.

• We don't have Wendy's in my country, so I can only speak for the other too. And I'm just gonna say this: every single time I eat McDonald's or Burger King - even if it's just one burger - I get absolutely horrible explosive diarrhea and I'm totally bloated for the next 3 days. Now, I know for a fact that I don't get this from more expensive burger restaurants or from burgers I make myself at home. So whatever the heck they put into their products at McDonald's and Burger King, it' CANNOT be healthy.

• Of those, Wendy's (for burgers), though they were much better before the switched to the "new" sea-salt fries about 7 years ago. I have to get them unsalted and put real salt on them - and they're still not as good as the old, thicker fries used to be.

McDonalds has better breakfasts, though, and better fries. Too bad the burgers suck so much.

• I don't like any.
    For one thing? Too expensive. A whopper can be almost 6 bucks, and that's just a sandwich. If I am paying that much for a burger, I'll go to a place like red robin, and get REAL food.

All three make crap. It's edible, I've had all three, and in the right mood, even enjoyed it, but they're all crap.

Now, last night I finally got to go to a Chubby Checkers for the first time, as one opened locally. Much better prices, and damn! MUCH BETTER FOOD.

• Wendy's. Chicken sandwich is healthier than burgers. Drinks for Seniors are free. Definitely like it there.

• There is no Wendy's in Australia. McDonald's doesn't have vegetarian options. So I'll have to go with Burger King. Veggie Whopper, all the way!

• Out of those 3 i like Wendy's the most.

But I like this place that only exists in my town called Bogey's a fast food restaurant/burger joint that makes everything fresh and has a huge menu, including 101 different shake combo's and flavors.

• Wendy's best quality of the 3. I'll get McDonald's fries and mcflurry every now and then, but that's all... but at the moment I'm on that ketogenic diet : /, so I go to none of them lol

• McDonald's has the best fries, but that is all they are good for. The other two joints have better burgers.

Burger King is good, but Wendy's has sooo much more variety. So in my opinion Wendy's is the best.

• I once ate 4 times in one day at a Wendy's. I like the food. I also love that saucy red head on their sign.

• Just love BK now and then. I hate grilled food, but when I get the craving, it's BK for me!

• Wendy's doesn't exist here and I was only once to Burger King and I didn't like it. So definitely McDonalds for me... it's also the only one close to me

• None of them are any good compared to a good street food burger

• The right answer it chick-fil-a 😍😍😍

• Wendy's is awesome! They definitely win this poll for me.

• I prefer Taco Bell over any fast food or restaurant. Also, I ate Chicken nuggets at McDonalds 2 days ago and my chest was hurting for about 10 minutes after.

• 0|0
  • I've only been to McDonald's (once). I hated it, and I'm pretty sure that I'd hate Burger King and Wendy's as well. I'm just not a fan of most fast food.

• They all have good and bad things.

Cheeseburgers- burger King
    Lettuce burgers - McDonald's
    Side dishes- Wendy's

• ONION RINGS

• never been to any of those exept for mcdonalds.

• Mcdonalds is definantly the best out of them. But variety is great. I'd say Harveys is amazing

• neither

• Wendys beacuse its fucking delicious

• Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers... Need I say more?

• I like Burger King's burgers the most. I like McDonald's chicken nuggets the most.

• i dont ever eat any of that shit

• Wendy's.

And I stay as far as I can from McDonald's

• I love me some Burger King fries !!!)))))) 😊

• burger king and wendys

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 20

• Wendy's burgers aren't made from the worst cow shit and are made from slightly better cow shit so they're better

• We don't have a Wendy's in my country and recently only got Burger King. I have to say, I love Burger King <3

• Wendy's by far! Their chicken is superior! And their burgers are amazing too! Plus they have baked potatoes AND nachos on the menu! Hands down they win!

• Everything just tastes better at Wendy's, probably because its supposed to be fresh not frozen. But their prices are much higher than the other chains, so I rarely go there.

• I've gone to McDonald's the most. I just try to stay away from fast food as much as possible.

• I work at Burger King and making the burgers leaves me feeling nauseous 😖 it's not horribly made, but I hate the smell and the bacon is dried out like beef jerky. The heat contributes to the nausea as well.
    I'd prefer to eat at McDonalds, I don't know what Wendy's is. I try not to eat too much fast food but if I did I'd choose McDonalds.

• I love Burger King out of all of them because, who does not love <3 the Chicken sticks and I love <3 there spicy chicken sandwich. I get it every time I go to Burger King

• I don't like any of these because of their quality but Wendy's is sorta up there lol my go-to burger place is Shake Shack, Five Guys or diners

• McD is disgusting.
    Burger King is just okay.
    Wendys is flipping awesome!

• McDonald's. I can't tell you why, but I crave it the most. But if we're talking about best food, then Whataburger all the damn way

• Bk is SO AMAZING <3 I don't even like McDonalds and Wendy's is okay but BK man... Those fries... That bacon... Pure love

• I like Mcdonalds and Wendys because Wendys Baconators taste like real burgers and not fake and I Mcdonalds better because they have the best fries.😀😊😎👍👍👍

• Not a fast food person

• Burger King all the way! They have more food items I like compared to Mcdonalds or Wendys.

• Burger King 5 for $4 tho!

• Wendy's the tastiest of the three.

• Bk has better deals

• None

• McDonald's (:

• I just prefer the food at McDonald's.