I gotta wake up in 35 mins, and i'm so tired rn. Should I sleep this 35 mins? Or it would make me even sleepier?

• Yeah, sleep it.
    25% (4)25% (3)25% (7)Vote
  • Nope, take a shower instead.
    69% (11)67% (8)68% (19)Vote
  • Beta
    6% (1)8% (1)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, the best thing to do is get up and stretch, maybe do some exercises. Do something that will get you moving and wake you up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude I feel you! I got to be up and out in 2 hrs and I'm watching Snow White and the huntsman.

I find trying to sleep it out is worst. Just hit the water sport bro.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Snow white? That disney movie lol? didn't see it in ages, actually i will watch it tonight. I was watching Big Stan, that is why i didn't sleep. Yeah, i think so.

• 2mo

It's the newest one , actually called the huntsman and the winter wars. Sequel to Snow White and the huntsman. Sorry about that.

And yeah rob Schneider is hilarious in that. Sucks to be in this position bro. Good luck on getting through today.

• 2mo

Ah alright, i will watch it tonight. Thank you!

What Girls Said 4

• Power naps can be fine, but I think the shower would be your best bet in that case.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 minutes is the perfect power nap. It's the most effective and more likely won't give you that grouchy sleepy feeling, and it won't greatly effect your sleeping patterns in the night

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep
    omg

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much point if you have to be up in 35 min.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just take the day off to recuperate

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That is not possible. I'm thinking about the hot girls out there (not in a creepy way) to motivate myself lol.

• 2mo

Good idea 👍

• B is the best solution.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, take a shower instead.

0|0
    0|0