Which is more horrible?

which mental disease is more horrible?

• necrophilia
  • pedophilia
  • zoophilia
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• i think necrophilia is the worst because necrophiliacs actually kill a person to then preserve the corpse as best as possible. like they kill someone by freezing them to death so the cells dont decay and the corpse remains intact, then they preserve it in a cold dry room to keep it for further use.

Most Helpful Girl

• B - obviously.

The dead don't care, and the animals may feel pain and fear, but they don't have to consciously live with theose emotional scars for the rest of their lives. And human lives are worth more than animal lives - no matter what some ridiculous vegan-nazi says.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• I don't see the big deal with necrophilia. Obviously it's disgusting, but it's not horrible per se. The dead person doesn't care anymore if some sicko gets sexual with the body or not. Pedo- and Zoophilia involves living beings though.

• I mean there's a lot more to the psychology behind it than calling it a mental disease, but mm'kay.

• I think you just have an emotional reaction and say B

• All are bad, I can't choose

• being a religious person... i believe that is the worst

• mental disease doesn't exist.

• necrophilia

What Girls Said 7

• I can't decide between pedo- & zoophilia tbh, in both cases the victim is totally defenceless and will probably be traumatised for life so it's really pretty much equally disgusting.

• I'm going with pedophilia. Those poor children.

• Pedophilia. I think children are the most innocent and affected if the 3. Though raping animals is of course repulsive. And necrophiles can be extremely dangerous.

• I accidentally clicked zoophilia, but they're all equally disgusting.

• these are gisgusting things

• eww!! all

• Option two is the worst. The other two are neck and neck with second place in my book.