Define Someone Who Looks Cute?

I Want To Hear Everyones Thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• Big eyes, soft features like cheeks and lips. Dresses girly with bright pastel colour tops or dresses. Bright smile, curly wavy hair (any colour) and they are hygienic.. that is just my interpretation, wish I could think of someone who matches my description however can't think of anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• This to me is cute, in fact she looks exactly my type eye, hair and skin color and even the vibe she gives
    cdn.girlhdwalls.com/.../...-levy-5848-1366x768.jpg

beyondthemarquee.com/.../Jane-Levy-ABC.jpg

too bad such girls always end up taken, even though i met a couple of girls who are similiar to her in features and they seem to really like me , but again... bfs

She beautiful and did they say your cute or how do you think they like to you?

i have plenty of other girls doing the same and some even telling me iam very attractive and good looking and they like my style, smell and looks... etc sadly i never meet a girl iam into who is single , usually the girls that attract me and i attract them are taken.

yeah, those two, VERY CUTE!! Also Taylor Swift, Hilary Duff, a couple I know, at work

What Girls Said 6

• Cute for me isn't only how someone looks, T could b personality also...
    Hmm... Everybody's definition is completely different.
    But overall, it's someone u don't necessarily find attractive, but not ugly. Someone u would cuddle with but probably doesn't have sex appeal.

• @Yumix.
    Good luck. xx

• They have cute smile that makes you smile when they smile. They have cute mannerisms that are cute...

• Ian Somerhalder
    Ryan Reynolds

• Grunt Gustin.. I think that's his name

• Not really got preferences that much looks wise. If I like their personality I'm good

What Guys Said 8

• media.giphy.com/media/NNZuFg9zvdcPe/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/4xr0eyD4NBjeE/giphy.gif

www.lovethisgif.com/.../...stal-Jung-Cute-Gifs.gif
    I love this gif lolol

Forcing the public option huh lol. But alright cute, to me is a girl that's not so weighed on by the world yet. They're more caring and sympathetic to the people around them. Most of all they're fun and care free. They're the type that will dance in public and or be goofy and not for the potential guy walking hoping to catch his eye, but just for fun.

They're interest usually are real and not of the popular variety. Because there not so into mainstream or trends. They do what interest them. And because of this type of personality. They're not really dressing "sexy" or behaving in flirtatious manners that some of the "usual" girls kind of play around with.

Being around them is like a load off because I'm not worrying about how I look or if saying this is "cool" or trying to vy for acceptance around them. And this isn't all cute girls or hot girls. It can vary by person. But more so for me a girl I view as "cute" over hot is like this.
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...a73Zba1qenlbro1_500.gif

• Cute - To me is the girl next door look - Someone you could imagine as your neighbour in a small town

• There are a few people on G@G that are really cute.

Can you give a definition of cute

Hard to say but it's when you see a person and go "awwm wow" instead of "mother of god" (when they're beautiful) or "hot dayum" (when they're sexy).

• cute could be someone who you perceive to be someone attractive and who emulates the smile and charm which gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside

• @archiz :P

• I'm told Jared Fogle looks cute in his prison jumpsuit.

• Selena Gomez <3

• Usually used to describe someone younger with smaller features and good symmetry