Girls, do you shave or wax down there?

I'm having a problem. I've been shaving since I've started having hair down there. Never waxed. Problem is that (as all you girls might already know) the hair grows thicker and stronger, also it grows really fast and it gets itchy. :/ I want to start waxing it coz I'm sick of this situation but I know its gonna be too painful... Anyone has any other solutions? :/ guys if you know anything your gf's use then feel free to share.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you thought about lasering

Eh, I dont really feel comfortable with the idea of someone seeing it down there and all, like I already feel insecure coz of it, last thing I would want is that tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• I shave, but I'm going to start waxing when I get a job. Yes, shaving can be a pain in the ass. It takes a lot of time and you need to be careful if you don't want to hurt yourself. Not to mention, all the things you said about it.
    You could try laser hair removal. It's not painful and it lasts longer.
    I'm not sure if you can use it to remove hair from your vagina. But you could try to get some information about it.

Well, I'm already insecure about the hair down there and all, so I'm not comfortable with the idea of someone like seeing it or whatever tbh :/

Yeah I think it is better than shaving.

anyways, thanks for your help :)

You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 1

• Shaving it off is best option.

What Girls Said 5

• I wax but before i started waxing i did use creams to remove my hair. uf you do use creams use vasoline on your pink bits coat them nice and well so you dont burn them with the cream. When you're happy your hair is soft enough you could start waxing or continue to use your cream

The problem is that the hair isn't getting any softer xD

Plan b just start waxing. Taking the hair from the root is the best way to slow growth and soften hair. . few aftercare tips for shavers creamers and waxers alike. Always pat dry and use a skin calm lotion with neutral ph balance afterwards and keep up as daily routine to avoid red spots and ingrown hair

Alrighty. Thank you :)

• all you have to do is use a new/sharp razor and just quickly hit it every day or every other day in the shower before it starts growing back. It takes like 2 minutes.

• laser'd

• There is a shower spray that burns a little but removes hair. Used that a few times.

So basically its something like shaving creams? (like veet for example )

Yes, similar to shaving cream but you just wipe it off after the time is up. No razors involved.

Ah, yes, I do that every now and then

• I trim it