Flirting with people outside of the relationship, does that mean you're unhappy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I flirt, but it's all harmless. I wouldn't say anything that would give the other person the wrong idea. It's all harmless things being said. If my girlfriend asked me not to then I would stop. She knows I could care less about the girls I flirt with and have no interest in them whatsoever. I don't play when it comes to my fidelity.

Most Helpful Girl

• flirting is USUALLY harmless... unless it is leading someone on into thinking there is more.
    OR if the flirting turns into something real.
    OR if u are bad mouthing ur SO.

What Guys Said 5

• It means the relationship is not as strong as it should be - I would be annoyed if my partner was doing it

• Nope that only means you are a cheater and disloyal person... And that you are better off being single then bring in a relationship...

• I don't think so.
    Flirting is a social behaviour, and like all social behaviours, people often read too much into it.

Often it is just a bit of fun

• Not really, most of it is harmless anyway but it depends on how far its taken i suppose?

• i am not unhappy in my marriage

but i still flirt with as many girls as i can
    1. because its fun
    2. to see if i still got it

its all fun and games and i would never cheat on my wife

What Girls Said 3

• Not exactly but why would you even do it in the first place? Especially when you're doing it so publicly and everyone knows you're flirting with someone/people. Not only are you embarrassing yourself but you're also embarrassing your partner.

• If you really love your partner, you should not be flirting with other people because that is disloyal. Perfectly fine to chat to people the opposite gender but really if you have to flirt might lead to trust issues and cheatingggg

putting your D inside someone's V is disloyal. being friendly with someone is called being socially capable.

• It could mean you're just a flirtatious person