What's with the worlds work work till you die mantility?

I understand you have work to live, but it boogles my mind that we still work hard labor jobs till we die in this day and age, like the best thing you can do these days is maybe become some sorta entertaininer or invent something you know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that's what keeps the world going you know?
    Money, work, tax and shit.. is just the fundamental system on which society is based.

also it's mEntality, not gonna mention the other spelling mistakes you've made lmao maybe it's time to get autocorrect?

Lol why you gotta be a asshole

ok bye

Most Helpful Guy

• I think about this a lot to and a few countries outside of the U. S. have moved to shorter work weeks and more guaranteed time off. The most interesting thing to think about in my opinion though is that within the next 10-15 years up to 50% of the jobs in the U. S. could be taken over by machines. Imagine how that could impact our economy and what kind of lives we live.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow your spelling sucks...

Well I didn't really try to be correct with it just kinda wanted to ask the question.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with you - Do just enough to pay the bills and if you enjoy your job even better

• man, i think the exact same thing. how the state of my country now is with all the socialism that is obviously failing. the system robs the working class of its capital, how can we contribute to the economy with no money? thats bullshit.

Is it me or are the females on my post very critical , lol critizing me on my spelling. Look around you males just shared your opinion and decided to not worry about the spelling.

• That's why being rich is a good thing