What one thing?

What is one thing you wish you could do right now if you didn't have to go to school / your job and have $250K to spend and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Travel around the world & live in every place I really like for about half a year until I move on to the next

What places would you travel to?

South Africa, Sri Lanka, Burma, South America, Russia, Canada, places I haven't been to but always wanted to visit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming the 250,000 is an open budget:

On hand Cash 250,000
    School Loans 50,000
    Scotland Trip 10,000
    Bank CD 100,000
    Chevy SS Sedan 45,000
    Savings Account 45,000

I'd pay off my student loans, for obvious reasons. Open a 5 year 100,000 CD with my bank in order to accrue interest and secure a good deal of the money for future use. Buy a 2016 Chevy SS Sedan to replace my current vehicle. Take a trip to Scotland, since I've always wanted to travel outside of the US. And then put the rest in my savings account.

What Girls Said 10

• $250k American isn't a lot but I suppose I would use it with other money to go buy a house in rural Ireland, England, France or Switzerland. The Swiss currency is strong so that would be hard to do.

I have Irish citizenship but there aren't any jobs there that will pay me what I make in the U. S.

With what I do I'd have to live in London to work most likely for a Lloyd's syndicate.

• Travel to the US for sure.
    I mean, if I could do more than one thing with it, I'd probably go on a nice shopping spree and blow 1-2k, give some to my parents, and invest majority in the bank, along with travelling too.

• I'd have plenty of money to start the apartment complex that I'd want to. 250k would make it more then enough money to do so. I'd be able to add nice fixtures and appliances that would really appeal to rentors instead of just having standard generic things. Which would also make rent more high because of it. So that sort of money would really be the icing on my cake.

• Repay my student loans

• Buy a nice car and travel around the world.

• I'd go traveling because I've never been out of the country

• Move out

Move out of state or just out of your parent's house?

Both preferably. I just want to get far away from all of my family and start my own life.

• I would build more homeless shelters because feel down going to work and seeing the less fortunate suffer. Then I would try to open my own business with the left over money then offer jobs to the people in the homeless shelter.

• Star in a musical.

• Shopping to fix this house up.

What Guys Said 8

• It would make the difference in allowing me to retire now.

• My God , you asked me the right question. I will invest most of that money for my retirement planning. By the way , I am an expert in finance and I know how to save and invest. I am good at it. I have got another option. Instead of spending the money recklessly , I could donate it all to the Missionaries of Charity--The Mother Teresa Foundation.

• I would want to invest it into the real estate market. Spend a little at a casino maybe. I'm not really sure. Lol I'm boring I guess.

• I'd prefer to just invest it all. Maybe buy a new tv, but thats it.

• Probably put 25% in a high interest corporate bond and the rest into good businesses via the stock market and collect divideds and interest to ball out to

• Definitely travel. I wouldn't even need that much money because I would just backpack it

• Travel to Japan, & visit Nintendo HQ.

Always been a lifelong dream of mine. 😃

• Fund a hopefully successful screenplay writing career