Should I text her tomorrow?

Basically there's a girl who totally used to like me. We met in a class, she smiled at me a lot, twirled her hair, seemed interested in me. Then I studied abroad, and when we came back she seemed to have lost interest, but I liked her a lot. I care about her a lot, she's so smart, athletic, and kind. I saw her the other day for the first time in quite a while, and it was like the whole world stopped for the both of us. We just stood there and stared for a few seconds, then waved and said hi and went about our day. I'm almost certain she doesn't like me like that anymore, because over the summer I asked her if she wanted to hang out/meet up for lunch and she ignored me, but I want to try one last time. Just to see how she's doing, and maybe it'll escalate from there. I know I'm in the wrong for not being straight with her from the beginning, but I figure I can still try

What Girls Said 2

• yes text her. dont wait for her to text you. we wait for you.

• try is all you could do... go for it. but what u mean "wrong for not trying

I should have told her how I felt earlier on, and now it's kind of late. It'll be random for me to talk to her, but at least I'm trying

yes true... and whether u believe it or not... it's better late than never

What Guys Said 1

• Yes go for it.