Guys, If you would survive would you give birth, since it's scientifically possible?

• yes
    27% (8)
  • no way
    73% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• its not scientifically possible. they either have to have transgender surgery, be transgendered to a girl, or be born with both a penis and a uterus (its posssible but very rare).

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Correct me if I am wrong, but the only "man" who ever gave birth to a child was a female who had a sex change operation but kept some of his female anatomy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

nope, Did you watch the clip?

• 2mo

Yes. The clip said transgender "men" who kept their uterus had gotten pregnant through artificial insemination. The clip claims that is is scientifically possible for a man born as a male to carry a pregnancy to term via an ectopic pregnancy but it did not claim that any man had ever done so. One video claiming that it "may be possible" proves nothing.

I sat that it is "possible" that Martians are going to land in my back yard tonight. If I invite you to come over and sit up with me so we can give them milk and cookies upon their arrival, will you accept the invitation?

• Crap I misread that, yes it is physically possible with the enhancement of female organs for a male to give birth but i would not flipping do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. We go through enough pain thanks to our nuts.

0|1
    0|0
  • If i had a wife who couldn't give birth. I would implant her eggs into me and
    have the child for the two of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Even if I were female I'd get my tubes tied. If someone wanted me to be a surrogate I'd probably be the most expensive one on the planet (wouldn't do it for less than $500k) and they'd have to allow me to get a c-section.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, if I actually wanted kids and so eventual wife

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I don't have a desire to have children anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? If my girls could do that? :P :P :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Try having your both legs broken at the same time , I think birth pain is over rated

0|0
    0|0
  • no way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because, I could take a maternity leave, no work for at least 9 months :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd get an abortion, as should all girls when they get pregnant

0|0
    0|1
  • No. That's disgusting

0|0
    0|0