Guys, If you would survive would you give birth, since it's scientifically possible?

• yes
    27% (8)
  • no way
    73% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

• its not scientifically possible. they either have to have transgender surgery, be transgendered to a girl, or be born with both a penis and a uterus (its posssible but very rare).

What Guys Said 18

• Correct me if I am wrong, but the only "man" who ever gave birth to a child was a female who had a sex change operation but kept some of his female anatomy.

nope, Did you watch the clip?

Yes. The clip said transgender "men" who kept their uterus had gotten pregnant through artificial insemination. The clip claims that is is scientifically possible for a man born as a male to carry a pregnancy to term via an ectopic pregnancy but it did not claim that any man had ever done so. One video claiming that it "may be possible" proves nothing.

I sat that it is "possible" that Martians are going to land in my back yard tonight. If I invite you to come over and sit up with me so we can give them milk and cookies upon their arrival, will you accept the invitation?

• Crap I misread that, yes it is physically possible with the enhancement of female organs for a male to give birth but i would not flipping do it.

• No thanks. We go through enough pain thanks to our nuts.

• If i had a wife who couldn't give birth. I would implant her eggs into me and
    have the child for the two of us.

• Absolutely not. Even if I were female I'd get my tubes tied. If someone wanted me to be a surrogate I'd probably be the most expensive one on the planet (wouldn't do it for less than $500k) and they'd have to allow me to get a c-section.

• I would, if I actually wanted kids and so eventual wife

• Nooooo

• Definitely not

• No, because I don't have a desire to have children anyway.

• Definitely not.

• Why? If my girls could do that? :P :P :P

• Try having your both legs broken at the same time , I think birth pain is over rated

• no way

• Yes, because, I could take a maternity leave, no work for at least 9 months :P

• Nope, I'd get an abortion, as should all girls when they get pregnant

• No. That's disgusting