Girls, how many of you are vegetarian or vegan?

I saw a mytake earlier that said most vegetarians are women.

So which are you girls of gag?

Girls, how many of you are vegetarian or vegan?

• I am a Vegetarian
    29% (24)
  • I am a Vegan
    8% (7)
  • I eat meat
    63% (53)
  • im a guy (see results)
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a member of People Eatin' Tasty Animals

Although in truth, I don't eat meat but maybe once a week ish.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 50

• I am and always have been a meat eater. I'm not going vegan or vegetarian till the moon turns blue (literally).

1|0
    0|0
  • i am nt vegetarian but i'v been consuming veggies more lately because of an epidemic which is affecting farm animals >:(

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a meatatarian. I only eat meat. Just the thought of all the lost lives of those poor veggies makes me seriously question what's left of humanity. Vegetables are people too.

0|1
    2|0
    • 2mo

Lol looks like a couple people didn't like your answer :p

• I'm trying to be vegetarian and possibly vegan. I don't eat much meat anyways, I'm trying to cut back completely

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat meat :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat meat just not like excessively. When I do eat it then its more often than not chicken rather than beef or anything like that as of late.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love option D... Wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I eat meat. I wouldn't give crazy without out it tho. Like I've only eaten meat one day out of the last 6 days. But I can't give up my cheesesteaks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Vegan. So is my fiance.

I never ate meat as long as i could remember, by choice. And im allergic to dairy.
    Then when i learned how awful the dairy industry was, i completely cut out everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat red meat very often because my stomach would hate me and it's expensive. I eat chicken, eggs, and turkey meat all the time though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat meat

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm vegetarian since birth. Although I started eating meat in very small amount. Still, I am more comfortable with vegetarian food than meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat meat... I honestly don't get it. There are plants that live and that would rather grow and the vegetarians eat them and deny that plant to live. To me they shouldn't be eating plants either, if they don't want to eat a living thing, and should just stick to fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat meat, but I eat animal products like dairy and eggs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! I'm definitely not a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, none of those... I eat everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a pollo vegetarian So I eat poultry but that's it in the meat department.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat meat. It's just that I don't eat a lot of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying to transition to vegetarian. In the past month I've had meat like maybe twice. Sometimes it's a struggle but I'm getting there 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • I was vegetarian for years until I decided to stop eating completely and almost died. Now I'll eat street tacos on occasion lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • Who TF wants to eat grass when there is pizza and venison out there?

0|0
    0|0
  • I must have meat at every meal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah give me a hamburger man

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my meat wayyyy too much to ever attempt to give it up :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm vegan! Have been for 25 days now.

2|0
    0|0
  • I eat both but don't eat meat too often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't resist meat 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be a cold day in hell before I become one of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls