Do you look down on or feel bad for adult cam models?

• Yes
  • Kinda
  • No
  • I wish more people did it
  • I work (ed) as one

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bad for anyone in sex work but I respect their decisions and hope they're able to find something that works better for them in the future.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, people have to work for a living and times are tough with long term unemployment everywhere so sometimes they do what they had to do to survive and when their regular day job just does not pay adequately enough for them to cover big and numerous expenses such as bills, rent, mortgage, transportation, tuition, etc. It all depends upon how you look at it.

It's Not illegal and they're not hurting anyone else so I really don't give a fuck.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't feel bad ft tho if they choose it. And I'd never look down on them

What Guys Said 12

• Why should I feel bad for them? They get paid a lot of money for doing something most girls do for free.

And no, I don't look down on them cause their choice doesn't affect me in any negative way.

• It is just an occupation - I would find out more about her before making my mind up like why she does it etc , how she views it , how she conducts herself with the clients.

• from one side i find it cool that they can determine their own work hours, they can live from it, and they have no boss, so they have a lot of self ownership which i value, but on the other side some of them have made millions but have become dependent on the attention and exposure they get, they cannot stop. they need it for validation. i dont like that at all, thats just sad.

• I don't. At least they don't get groped by the customers

• Both actually

• I don't feel bad for them, but I do look down on them.

• Well yeah because it isn't the best thing to do/

• Its a good way for them to earn instead of prostitution

• I wish more people did it

• They are beneath me.

• No. They make the best girlfriends+they make your average female/yearly salary in like 2months.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...d-bd05-ba1511a63649.jpg

• No I don't see what's wrong with it. I'd never do it but if people want to do it for the money I don't see anything wrong with that