Have ever dreamed that you can fly? and fly higher and higher?

Most Helpful Girl

• so many times. Love those

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but surprisingly, they were not happy dreams. D= I dreamt that I could fly and that I even had super strength --- like Superman --- BUT I would end up fighting some beings who were basically personifications of abstract all-powerful concepts like Fate, Time, Death, etc... so therefore I would lose to them and not be able to save some people or loved ones I was trying to save... and then they would die, despite all my physical superpowers. =/

It was weird for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• I can astral project and lucid dream ☆ It's unusual to have a dream where I am not flying. I think I may be astral projecting during the flying dreams but that's just a theory.

• Yes all the time

What Guys Said 4

• Only when I watch dragon ball z!!! And then I picture myself fighting at high speeds and also shooting energy blast from my hands.

Then I think hey kapakani your dream is only a plane away. Will take you as high as you want if you can take one then this happens...
    media.boingboing.net/.../NewImage8.png
    Followed by this...
    img.rt.com/files/news/3f/9e/90/00/2435465767.jpg

So dreams are bad Mkay :)😜. (Sorry mate, a bit bored lol)

• I did, and I can. Now I can do it as much as I want to. Didn't master it but the key to not concentrate on the matter. fun for the most part cause sometimes your dreams can transition you to another place out of nowhere.

• Yes often dream of flying - It is meant to symbolise things are going well

• I'm a lucid dreamer, I've done all kinds of shit