Do you like Hitler?

Do u like Hitler?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he was a pretty swell guy, if only a little bit misunderstood. He simply said "pass the juice" not "gas the Jews."

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• Hmm. Like, obviously not. However he might have touched on some points here and there. Such as, he wrote "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate"

Standard anti jew non sense, right? Weeeelll, let's look at Jews in the USA.

All for bringing Syrian refugees here... because it worked out great for Germany and France! www.washingtonpost.com/.../

The American Jewish Committee is apparently allying with the Mexican government to help oppose Trump... Mexico is outraged at the idea of American immigration laws being enforced, since they are de facto colonizing the USA. fusion.net/.../

Jews themselves seem flat out that they will always support the most Leftist causes, with de facto puts them against whites in the USA, which are the only group to vote someone Right wing.
    www.jewishjournal.com/.../jews_are_not_white_people_or_why_jews_support_the_left_a_response_to_dennis

Supposedly a few quotes from their Taldmuc sources include lovely things like

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God.

Yalkut 245c

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Zohar, Shemoth

• No, but I like him more than people like Obama and Hillary. It's not like Hitler killed those 20 million people with his bare hands by himself. He led others to do it. Abortion supporters have killed nearly 53 million babies and Democrats leaders like Hillary Clinton and Obama have led the charge.

• Ummm no. Kind of an obvious answer.

• I've liked him ever since he shot himself in the head.

• 0|0
  • i like his charisma but thats where it stops. i like Erwin Rommel much better than him. the allied forces declared him a friend of the allies because he was forced to commit suicide from Hitler because he was found to be in a plot to assassinate Hitler. he would also tear up orders from Hitler to execute prisoners of war from the allied forces. we was determined to fight a clean war, he was Field marshal of the German army, but he was not interested in politics or the Nazi party.

Carl Von Clausewitz says that war is a continuation of politics by alternative means, but to Erwin Rommel this meant nothing, he was never interested in politics.

• No, interestingly enough. Many of his ideas have begun being modernised by the crazy Left though.

We're moving towards eugenics being normal but under a different term of "designer babies", or people having biological same sex babies

• I know of certain G@G members who would and I know of 1 or 2 who'd be a replacement for him.

• As a politician? He was very succesful
    As a Commander? He was terrible
    As a person? He was barbaric

I admire his ability to repair a crippled country, But i despise his mentality on other human beings.

• Didn't know him so it's like whatever

• I HATE him. He got some of my family killed back in the day. And this ain't a f... ing joke either.

• meh. hitler is mediocre as a mass murderer.

he's not special. Hitler isn't special because JEWS are not special.

and until "israel" ends its occupation, apartheid, and genocide in Palestine... JEWS can NEVER, EVER play the victim card again.

• Not really - I find him a symbol of hatred

• Hated his ideals, but he was a good politician and leader though.

• No he was crazy and he butchered my people -_- and millions of others why would I like him?

• The internet definitely loves him

• No, but considering the other mass killings during the time, he could have been worse.

Not that that's an excuse for the terrible things he's done.

• He was ok I guess

• What kind of question is this? If anyone likes Hitler then they are stupid idiots.

• He's typical European leader
    The only difference he killed Europeans too that's why he is a bad guy
    If he only killed Eastern it would have been normal according to standards

last time i checked israel is in the east

@spoons Israel wasn't there by that time and Israel doesn't differ from Hitler it's the same
      And he killed Europeans thats why he is evil
      British , French and Italians killed much more people , but not European so they are in not evil
      According to civilized Western culture others are less human

jews are still from the east

• yeah when he was dead he was pretty darn sexy

• Nah, he was a sick bastard

• He had his positives

• My frined does

• no i don't

• His morals were kinda fucked up.

• Dont know never met him.

• Adolf is a swell chap.

Oh, come on! I don't seriously think that Hitler is a "swell chap". I didn't think that this would be taken so seriously lol

• Yeah, it's fun making jokes about him.

• Why I should?

• More from Guys
    8

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Oh yeah he seemed like such a nice person...

• What the fuck is wrong with you?

• He killed family members of mine, so no.

• No..

• No, he was a piece of $#!+

• Not really, he probably would have killed me for not being white enough.

• With German jewish blood and ancestors who died because of Hitler. He won't be on my Christmas card list

• Yes I'm his number one fan. 🙄

• 100% no

• i'm worried about anyone who does like him

I think people today do like his ideas though. More so than they did in the post war west. Eugenics would have been unthinkable in post world war 2. Today it's becoming normalised

@G-Daz you are retarded lol