I am bored , really bored ! Any advices on how to feel better?

2mo Thanks everyone
Didn't expect so many opinions in just 30 min😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• - Watch football, TV, or a movie
    - Listen to music
    - Dance and/or sing along to the music
    - Read
    - See friends or family
    - Exercise

What Guys Said 25

What Girls Said 10

• Go workout that'll get your heart pumping and you won't even remember you were bored

• At least you don't have to do all these assignments for college like I do.
    It could be worse, you could be crying because you wanna sleep but you can't because college :D

I have school tomorrow
      I have exam and it's 8pm I still haven't studied. I don't feel good 😕

Well unfortunately no matter how boring studying may be sometimes we just have to force ourselves to do it or else we end up regretting it 😩

• Get a hobby.

I've been painting all day but it doesn't help😔

• Go outside 👣🌏😎

Damn wish I could but it's 7pm and we don't have any plan for tonight

Lmao I live in EU 😂😂😂

Oh,'I never quit, but that was tough to watch and the game plan didn't help. They had a bunch of inside handoff zone reads that dobbs misread. They NEVER covered him. If he kept had kept half of them and just bounded outside (especially on the left weak side), he would've walked in the end zone at least 3 times in the 1st half, especially on the 1st drive at 3rd and 1. The only time he kept it to the outside was when we already had the lead late and we got like a 45 yard run... I'm just like, bruh!!!

Yeah, I wouldn't leave at halftime, though. I also can't go to the game every week so I guess it's a bit different 😑. They also said our 5 drops in the 1st half was more than the previous 10 games combined... That's ridiculous!

• Train so that you can come back to Gotham as Not the hero is deserves... But the one it Needs -_-

• Read a book

• Watch a movie

• Take someone's name and replace their initials with each alphabet! Like yours name only! Aahul, bahul, cahul,... Maza aayega.. (One of the way of passing time)

• Clean?

• Answer my questions on my page