Have You Ever Heard The 1980s Song The Human League's Song Human On The Radio, How Often Have You Heard Human On The Radio?

One Of The Best 1980s Songs :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I've heard it on the radio...
    But I dont listen to the radio all thay often...

Most Helpful Guy

• When it was in rotation it was all it ubiquitous, though now I run into it occasionally. I thought it was a well-produced bit of mediocre ear candy.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't recall many 80s songs. But I do like music from the 30s, 40, 50s and 60s.

What Guys Said 10

• About one million times, mostly in the 80's. This was an era when popular rockers tried to project an androgynous look and it drove me JFN! Still, the song is well produced and has a catchy hook.

• When it was current, it was on the radio all the time.. MTV played it a ton as well. You couldn't get away from it..

• rarely hear it on the radio. i remember hearing it on the radio back in the 90s

• It is a very good song. I like "The Lebanon" from them just as much though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf4PspAHizI

• Yeah I would have been around for that first time around, good song, I liked The Human League

• I used to hear it a lot on the radio back then but almost never now

• Come on baby dry your eyes... Wipe your tears...

I'm Only Human Born To Make Mistakes :p

Oh. Christopher Cross came to our town for a free concert couple of years back. We had so much fun. Also there, were Starship.

Really? And my dad went to a concert like that of a band he likes but it was random that he just found it and I'm curious of how much bigger Christopher Cross would've been :p

• Had to look that one up as it's not in my playlist. Sounds like something I'd hear as music in the background of a movie.

• It's 2016 in case you didn't know.

• I heard it on the radio all the time when it was popular back in the 1980's. I don't really listen to the radio these days; I find most of my music on YouTube and iTunes.