Why are there so many attention hoes on here?

A lot of people come on here to seek validation and approval from others. They beg for attention, and fall into this delusion that people actually care about them. It seems like they use this place as a defense mechanism to cope with the hardships that they're going through in real life. I mean, how sad of a life do you have to be living in real life to be doing that on the internet? Come on now.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an attention ho and proud of it

What Guys Said 9

• If it makes them feel better i don't see the harm in that. I think the place is more than the literal website name.

• So... who cares? !

• where? i dont see them? i only see bitching anons.

lolll typical butthurt GaGer in denial. Your kind are so pathetic that it's not even worth my effort to try to have a conversation with you.

then why are you talking to me?

• im using this place to waste time until i leave
    plus its funny hearing all the dumb things people say without study

• welcome to internet.

• Judging by your judgmental question you cared enough to ask, you care about them.

• Because I want it😅

• It's human nature to seek approval and validation. The only way to not see that is to go live on an island by yourself.

• They want someone to approve of their immoral choices.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually care if I answer someone's question with genuine advice.
    So I guess I like attention "hoes" because I do this instead of watching tv or whatever people do whilst at home.

Its pretty sad bitching about strangers on the internet. Don't you have something marvelous and exciting to do in your life?

• Why do you even care? Go back to your bridge.

• as sad as you to be actually bothered by that lol

• Welcome to the internet.