Are you the crazy one in your group of friends 😂?

My friend just sent me this in the group and it just cracked me up and made me smile hahaAre you the crazy one in your group of friends 😂?
So are you the freaky one in the group? 😆

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the one who never cracks a smile and have always a stoic face, talks always about music and hits on all girls. Weird mix I know.

So give me a characteristic if you wish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, usually.
    I can be calm and sometimes I am, but real freak lives inside me. I love doing some crazy things, I love initiating and I hate everything that is just usual.
    And always when something funny or crazy happens, my friends are like "I am sure Sophi is there".

And I love people who can be crazy and who make me want to be crazy, we are born once, we should do more and more things to remember when we get old like "Hah yeah, I did it when I was 19" :D

I love people who are unpredictable and spontaneous, I love when someone does bold things.
    I have cousin, she is totally crazy :D I love doing crazy things with her, when I have some ideas, I always call her, I know she's in and when she has crazy ideas, she calls me cause I am in.

I love calm people and I love making their lives crazy with my ideas , haha.
    Cause you can always be calm but when you get old, the only things that you remember sweetly, are these crazy things that you did.

What Guys Said 28

• Yeah. By my fourth Naked Bike Ride a lot of people were calling me crazy. But not the other 10,000 people riding with me. lol

• Definitely😂

• Within my group of friends we have different people who are crazy at different times that is why it seems to work.

• I'm probably the more unpredictable one of most of my group of friends.

• Group of friends?

• I don't think there is "the crazy one" in my group. There is the loud and outgoing one, the cool hotshot, the quiet guy, the quirky guy, and I guess that would make me the funny, sarcastic one lol.

• I was when I was younger. Now I'm the most calm one now...

Interesting
      You had your dose

I think puberty just changed the chemical balances in my brain. Although I do get a little wild if I'm drunk. Like not goofy wild but dangerous wild. Like jumping from one ledge to another with a deep chasm in between dangerous...

• Lol no I'm more like the old soul of the group, hardly crazy, usually.

• No comment 😂😂

• I'm 1 of the normaler ones... What does that tell you? 😂

• We're all a bunch of crazies XD

• No, I'm the weird one :P

• yeah i probably am.

• I am not the joker for no reason 😛

• Yup, 😅 so crazy that I stopped hanging out with them because, they started to get embarrassed of me in public, and they weren't good friends anyway😢😱

• I'm definitely the loudest.

• Nah I'm the chill one.

• Often ges

• Yeah i've been told that before XD Also... WOOO STRANGER THING! :D haah

• Maybe but I'm the naughtiest one for sure... ;)

• people ask me if I'm high all the time, so yeah I guess

• Well i'm not crazy, but i'm not normal either

• More like the old soul. :P.

• I am the cool smooth guy and can be the life of the party at any given moment 😛

• me crazy... never... camon me?

• only once in a while lol

• Depends on the group but i'm usually the calm guy who can get really crazy sometimes...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19