Can someone come up with a funny random troll question that you would ask most funny gets mh and a free PJ from me?

Like for example "is it considered cheating twice on someone if I cheated on them with a cheetah"?

Most Helpful Girl

• if I hold my breath long enough to black out underwater will I develop gills?

Most Helpful Guy

• just do something like.

why dont transgenders just accept that if you are born with a penis you are a man and if you are born with a vagina you are inferior?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 6

• Help, I don't know how much gas is in my car, the gauge is in the middle and I don't know if it's half empty for half full.

• Running out of ideas blondfrog?

How about this: if storks deliver babies then who's f*cking the storks?

And don't you mean a PB&J sandwich? What's a PJ?

Yeah I know it was a joke I wanted to make it sound like I said bj to get a reaction out of people lol.
      And yeah I am I have more ideas but I want to ask them when I have a lot of free time which I don't anymore cause of school. I have a really good one coming up that I will ask lol. Its gonna be me asking "Do you girls find a mam attractive who has sex with a snowwoman he build himself and gave her boobs and an asshole and video tapes himself doing it"?
      By the way this actually happened in real life no joke like you can find it online.

• A girl blew a kiss to me, did I lose my virginity?

• I always see myself on Tv when i switch it off 😅

• I would never dare ask a troll question

• Why can't I see anything when I'm underwater with my eyes closed?