What is traffic like where your from?

Do you get stuck on freeways often?
Just back ups in rush hour?
Almost stopped at every merge lane?

Where are u from and what's traffic like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Columbus, OH's traffic isn't bad at all. Only rush hour traffic and lunch traffic. Freeway is nightmare before and after Ohio State football games. Some ramps are badly designed, but I've always thought it was fun trying to get over 3 lanes at 75mph in only 500ft.

Keep that up and you'll be ready for San Diego rush hour!! Lol

@redeyemindtricks Any city in the U. S.

@redeyemindtricks Yeah I've seen videos of traffic in lotsbof foreign cities and it looks like a driving nightmare that I want no part of.

What Guys Said 15

• New York City. I only take the subway. Daily. Usually pretty good. There have been times when my train got rerouted or other delays but it never cost me any trouble with college or my job. I'm a railfan so unusual occurrences are often great to catch on video.

• Rush hour on the interstate is like this all though south Florida:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn8zCDteGvI

This is a busy state road north to south
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz5xzGP7MKM

I actually use to drive past that many police every morning on the way to work at a place that I use to work. They were part of a prison transport that would take prisoners to court every day. :D

This is a normal city street that's not very busy in comparison to a lot of other areas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0UvaYznVz4

• Bad, it's all bad. Southern California has always had bad traffic. The closer you get to the coast the worse it is.

There's a reason why people from SoCal give distances in time and not miles. Driving 15miles might take you a 5 mins or 45mins. Depending on the time of day.

• It's typically not bad in my town, but we get some residue from that New York traffic, which is mind numbingly horrible 😭

• traffic is hell here, we have the worst road rage of all of the EU, once a guy here chainsawed a mans leg off because of road rage. shits terrible.

• Traffic is awful here. Nobody walks anywhere cuz everything's too far away from everything else. Cars are the only transportation.

• Not good, but not as bad as L. A. When I go see parents I have to go through there and it can be bad any time of day. Usually I drive about 10 PM when it's not as bad.

• We have a reputation for the worst roads in Canada, and the drivers are all retards. So traffic sucks.

• It sucks so bad that I literally live 10 minutes away by car on the highway and over the summer I've had over two weeks of instances where it took me 30 minutes to get home due to construction.

I googles a path to a new place I wanted to see and it was like seven miles on google maps. It took me 43 minutes by car in Southern California. It was even right off the exit and I live near the on ramp. It was like snails crawling...

Well, I did live in Austin for a couple years when I was going to Grad School. It snowed an inch one day and only myself and a guy from Chicago showed up to work. Anyone else local to the area either stayed off the road, drove 5 mph or way too fast and slid off the road! lol

I will admit that 2 hours for 5 miles would make me want to get out and walk home! lol

• I live on a farm in pennsylvania... so cattle blocking the road is common lol

• Roads are narrow So traffic is slow

• South East Asia, Traffic is insane on work days morning but still able to move a little, afternoon is a lot less car and a little traffic in small road.

• Delhi, and it's pretty horrible sometimes

• From near Seattle. Traffic is only bad during rush hour.

What Girls Said 8

• Chicago.
    It's horrible lol. Have to take the train to work. Driving in this city is a waste of time. (And no one is a good driver too) lol

• I'm on the east coast of the US. I'm not a fan of the rush hour traffic that I can run into.

• it can be pretty bad

• Pretty light compared to huge cities.

• On the normal roads I drive on it's not too bad. But on the big highway it can get backed up.

• Even in the busy tourist season our rush hour only lasts 15 minutes.

• Atlanta area - traffic is really bad, everything you mentioned is common from 6am to 10pm. 6 million people who are all really spread out in a large area.

• It could train yout better than race track drivers