Most Helpful Guy
1. Bridges and tunnels are expensive. Get an E-ZPass.
2. Take the 7-train to get to the Mets games.
3. The secret to the pizza is the water.
4. Harlem starts at 125th Street.
5. Get to the Statue of Liberty as early in the day as possible.
6. Forget The Empire State Building; 30 Rock is much better.
7. New Yorkers don't put mustard on hamburgers. You have to go north of the Mustard Line upstate to get mustard and ketchup on a hamburger.
8. New Jersey - simply called "Jersey" - sucks. This is why The Statue of Liberty's ass faces New Jersey.
9. While both Queens and Brooklyn are on physical Long Island, "Long Island" is just Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
10. It's pronounced "cawfee".0