Who would win in this 2 hypothetical fights?

Fight 1:
A angry Mike Tyson in his prime, with brass knuckles

Who would win in this 2 hypothetical fights?

vs

a large grey wolf

Fight 2:
10 angry Mike Tysons in their prime, with brass knuckles

vs

a Bengali tiger

• In Fight 1, Mike Tyson would beat the Grey Wolf, and also in fight 2 the 10 Mike Tysons would beat the Bengali Tiger
    43% (3)38% (6)39% (9)Vote
  • In Fight 1, Mike Tyson would beat the Grey Wolf, however in Fight 2 the 10 Mike Tysons would lose against the Bengali Tiger
    0% (0)12% (2)9% (2)Vote
  • In Fight 1, Mike Tyson would lose against the Grey Wolf, however in Fight 2 the 10 Mike Tysons would win against the Bengali Tiger
    14% (1)19% (3)17% (4)Vote
  • In Fight 1, Mike Tyson would lost against the Grey Wolf, and also in fight 2 the 10 Mike Tysons would lose against the Bengali Tiger
    43% (3)31% (5)35% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Tyson in both because he is smarter than he looks. Sacrifice the left arm to the predator and then wail a right punch into the ribs breaking the ribs of the predator. Wolf would have no chance. The tiger might have a chance because it is bigger. Tyson would hit the side of the wolf, but have to hit under the tiger hitting it in the sternum.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think he would lose to wolf but having 10 points of attack should defeat tiger

0|0
    0|0
  • He would beat the wolf, but possibly die to blood loss if he didn't get his wounds treated. But anyone who thinks he would win against a fucking tiger is insane.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mike Tyson loses to the wolf (due to weak ground game) but 10 beat the tiger.

0|0
    0|0
  • A giant mike tison times ten would look like the hulk. My final answer is the first choice on list. He's gonna kick the wolfs and tigers a$$.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was to get close to losing, he will do the biting.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂 LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyson takes the wolf, tiger beats the Tysons.

0|0
    0|1
  • You must be a genius !
    😄😄😄😄

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.