How many times have YOU gotten pulled over?

First time today 😡 i wish it was a guy so that I could've flirted my way out

Most Helpful Guy

• rofl. Like 7-10 times. I've gotten pulled over like 5 times with highly, highly illegal substances in my car, too. Got pulled over once when I was rolling on X, *RIGHT* after pulling out of a church parking lot smoking a giant blunt with some friends. At night. Cop pulled me out of the car, shined a light in my eye, then let me off. Couple other times, weed or felony amounts of other drugs. Thank God they didn't search the car.

I've also totalled a car on the highway, going 75 mph. Hit the highway sign, totalled my car, somehow got out unscathed. The car was flipped and smashed to hell and everything. I was 19. Called my parents, they showed up, along with like 5-10 cops. There was so much shit in that car. I really should have gone to jail, if not for a DWI, then for all the perscription pills I had in there. I think I had xanax, ativan, seroquel, ecstasy, adderall. And I was drunk. Never been so fucked up in my life. That was really, really stupid. The guy I was getting fucked up with even told me I could stay the night as his place. *sigh*.

But, anyway. Last time was last month. Had a taillight go out. The cop was cool. Didn't give me a ticket or anything. Just a warning.

ProTip: When you get pulled over, keep your hands on the wheel most of the time or on the roof of the car; and, if it's dark outside, turn your dashboard lights on. It puts the cop at ease that you're not going to pull something. My friend's uncle was a cop, and sometimes they're so appreciative of it that they'll give you a break.

Do not flirt. The cops know that shit. They won't buy it 95% of the time, and you'll just be digging a deeper hole for yourself. They see it every day.

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 times. 1 in my car (because I was speeding) and the other 3 when I was riding my motorbike. 2 because I was speeding, the 3rd one was just a random check. I had a guy cop pull me over because I was swerving in one lane (like a snake). He complimented on my riding skills and told me to take a breath test lol he probably thought I was high or on alcohol or something. But I passed

What Guys Said 24

• 3x
    The 1st was because I was driving while my friend was smoking weed and puffed at the wrong time 😑

The 2nd, I was speeding and got a ticket, although it was bull... I mean I was going 40 in a 25, but everyone goes that fast on that road. The car in front of me was going like 25 so the cop was like, "sorry man, gotta do it"

Then I got pulled for speeding 45 in a 40. I'm pretty sure he was tryna fill his quota for the month cause I've gone 50 on that road and so do most cops. He just let me go

• I have been pulled over but never had a ticked. This one time was a close call though - I was going at 130 in a 90 area, saw the cops so slowed down but got pulled over anyway... and all they did was test if I was under the influence of alcohol. Once it was obvious that I wasn't, they let me go.

I'm still amazed to this day how I didn't get a speeding ticket for that.

• Never so far. Whew lol.

And you should have tried flirting anyway. She could have been into women. xD

• this is one reason why i hate women not because of jealousy but because your a prissy bitch that thinks your looks will get you by. well when your fourty years old it ain't happening so stop now

• I have been pulled over four times. The first two were only about *sigh* four months apart. I got pulled over again about a year and a half later, but he let me off with a warning. The last ticket I got was three and a half years ago.

• You can't flirt your way out

Yeah I can. I flirt my way out of almost everything.

@cavmanier I also know many that haven't

Not all guy cops would feel sympathetic to them for being female or want to flirt with them. It just depends but I wouldn't be surprised if they do often get favored treatment.

• None yet.
    Which is surprising because of the amount of stupid things I've done in front of cops.
    Go wide open throttle from a stop light and then pass him as he's hidden behind another car? Check.
    Hit triple digit speeds on an interstate RIGHT into a speed trap? Check.

Yet somehow, after 5 years of driving and driving a fast, loud, sports car... it has yet to happen.

• Once. Going 80 in a 45 at night in the rain in a construction zone. No workers were present. But I swear when they come up with speed limits they drive through areas normal and then make the speed limit 20 mph slower than they're going. The road I was on was literally a straight line for at least 20 miles and had no intersections.

• You really think that cops haven't heard that song before. I have buddies who are cops who say girls do that all the time. It won't work.
    Anyways, never have had a ticket, not even a warning. Been pulled over though.

• '"i wish it was a guy so that I could've flirted my way out"

disgusting that you think the law does not apply to you because you have a vagina.

• Twice. One was retarded and should of argued it. The other was just a warning

• Many many times since I've had my license but it's never been a woman

• 4 or 5 times

• once. it was really unnecessary and avoidable lol

• three times. Got let off each time. twice for a broken headlight once for driving tired

• 3 times never got a ticket though

• I was a passenger in the car when a friend of mine was pulled over once, but I personally have never been pulled over.

• If I triedto flirt my way out I would probably get arrested :/

• Once. He let me off with a warning.

• Twice

• I have been pulled over like 5 times. And received 1 ticket

• 7 times total, but 5 of them got tickets, rest of the time were warnings. Four for speeding 15 over and one for speeding/improper passing at least 30 over. Got improper equipment every time so they didn't count

• Hahah ME!!! NEVER!!! I'm like best friends with the town sheriff. My mom is the top attorney at the SAO. And I take the cops doughnuts every other Sunday.

This = me aware of the speeds traps and a get out of ticket free card when I occasionally go over the speed limit, which is like everyday ;)

Play the game, beat the game.

• Once I had a taillight out and got pulled over a bunch of times. But they let me go once they saw I was white.

What Girls Said 20

• Fun, isn't it:)
    my first time, when I was 18-I just burst into tears because I was so scared and I had never been stopped before, and he just gave me a warning.

• LOL are you hot? She was probably jealous! 😂 Haha I'm just kidding. My husband has only gotten pulled over once. He sped up at night to go around a cemi and ended up going 20 over while passing the cemi and then slowed back down. The cop was right behind him though when he was passing the cemi but it was nighttime so he didn't see him. The police ticketed him 100 dollars but it was in a construction zone, so the cop was very lenient!

• Lmao, my mom literally just got pulled over twice by two different cops in a span of 2 minutes 😂 She just gets warnings most of the time, though

My aunt got pulled over earlier today too and the cop said she was supposed to be arrested for what she did but since she "was nice" he just let us go.-.

• ... more times than I'd like to count, hah.

• A lot.

• I've been pulled over four times.

• Never. I have rear-ended someone though and I got a warning.

• Zero.

• Shit like four with my boyfriend. Dumb shit oh well.

• I have lost track of the times I have been pulled over.

• Never, and I plan on keeping it that way

• None

• Twice, but I haven't gotten a ticket, yet.

• 5 times gotten out of getting a ticket every time which is crazy 😀😀😀

• Zero *knocks on wood* Haha my sister does that all the time.

• Two times before. I'm a bad girl lol

• I have never been pulled over.

• Zero times.

• looool was she a bitch? What did you get pulled over for speeding?

Nah just like all annoying and professional. I got pulled over for switching lanes without a signal four times and for cutting her off lmao

Hahaha you cut her off
      😂

• About 18-19 times. No tickets 😎😊😊😊☺️