How would you feel if a random person took a bullet for you?

They dove in the way of the bullet and they got shot instead of you.

How'd you feel?

0|0
12|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Guilty, yet grateful. Someone I didn't even know took a bullet for me. I'd feel terrible that he or she lost their lives and would feel sad for the family.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine the full range of emotions - Shock, gratitude , relief at first but later guilt would come in (whether or not you would do it for them)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Completely in shock and whole heartedly appreciative that someone would do that for me. It would have restored some faith in humanity for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel gratitude

0|0
    0|0
  • On purpose?

I'd feel confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to show them how eternally grateful I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eternally grateful. Would see them to the hospital and stay with them all night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be in shock about what just happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would be sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say rip then pay their loved ones blood money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I swear I wouldn't be able to breathe at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I would thank them and do whatever I could to help that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greatful and honored.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Me:Stupid idiot how dare you risk death for me!!

Me: Hey, Hey!!! Attacker i need you to shoot me now to. Like left shoulder or so. I have to take a bullet so that I don't owe this guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be grateful but i'd wonder why they did it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel really thankful someone saved me but if its a friend I would be heart broken in tears feel like an idiot for getting into this situation even if not a friend I would feel thankful and something same or similar

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I would also try to survive someone just took a bullet for me so there's no point to let them down oh and gratitude is the word I was looking for earlier sounds silly saying thankful

• I would feel like I owe them for the rest of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel blessed. Immediately I would start giving gratitude to God and say a prayer to Bless this persons soul and give him a place in heaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel hope and optimism. Then, I'd make sure the deed was returned in some other form of gratitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh shit. Am I now legally responsible for this person's death? Why did they do this? Do I know them? Did they do it by accident? ... Thanks... Oh shit, I should probably run before the person shooting just shoots a second time. Wait, who the fuck is shooting at me?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope that person doesn't die, I need to know WHY

0|0
    0|0
  • Shocked, grateful.

0|0
    0|0
  • That guy must've been suicidal.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would feel they were dumb for sacrificing themselves for me. but i would also be thankful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already wish I was dead now you are adding survivors guilt to that

0|0
    0|1
  • I would own him a bullet block.

0|0
    0|0
  • A weird mixture of confused, shocked, grateful, upset and more. But mostly just traumatised.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grateful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Enormous gratitude for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pissed. Stupid hoarder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like thanks bro *bro shake. And be on my way