Girls, How to make a boy cry?

How can I make a boy cry?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• kick them in the balls repeatedly!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol... I am not looking to kill the guy. I kicked a guy in the nuts once and I literally thought he was going to die, and I barely even did it.

• 2mo

Lmao, I kinda guess it's like getting whacked in the boob hard just 3 times more painful

What Girls Said 14

• Replace his contact lenses with equivalently sized slices of white onion... while telling him about all the wild things you'd *never* do with a quality guy like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you knee him in the balls hard enough you just might...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cast a spell on him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

My luck, it would back fire and I would end up casting a demon on myself 😂

• I'm thinking about destroying his xbox or ps4. Only works if he is a hardcore gamer though.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Don't think so, but not exactly sure🤔

• Kick him where it hurts lol, no jk don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Haha, I wouldn't do that. Not unless it's in self defense

• That's the spirit

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine sometimes cries when I have panic attacks bc he can't do anything (as I don't like been touched and prefer to be alone).

0|0
    2|0
  • Why would you want to do that?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Long story. Just don't know how to do it none violently.

• Get him in an arm lock.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ermm, how? And what would that do? O. o

• 2mo

Well it would cause a lot of pain. He'll be submitting in no time.

• Why would you make him cry?

1|0
    0|0
  • Buy some steel toed boots and kick him in the balls, repeatedly. He's a boy so he deserves it. Maybe THAT will get him to check his privilege.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

God damn, lol. I just want to make him cry from emotions, not turn him into a girl. Lol.

• Hurt his pride (through the majority of time he's most likely to yell than anything)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That would probably be more of an embarrassment

• Show All
    • 2mo

Make him so mad he hits me, then sue him, and watch him cry in court. Ha... nah, jk. Too far😝

• 2mo

No it's more made him mad, he hit you, you get mad at him back, he's guilty and cry XD

• By ignoring him. Harsh words just make a person angry, but silence breaks their heart. No one likes being ignored and not knowing why.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Still a douche...

• You can't make a boy cry, unless he cares about something more than himself.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I don't think he does.

• 2mo

Then you can't make him cry.