Girls, How to make a boy cry?

How can I make a boy cry?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• kick them in the balls repeatedly!!!

Lol... I am not looking to kill the guy. I kicked a guy in the nuts once and I literally thought he was going to die, and I barely even did it.

Lmao, I kinda guess it's like getting whacked in the boob hard just 3 times more painful

What Girls Said 14

• Replace his contact lenses with equivalently sized slices of white onion... while telling him about all the wild things you'd *never* do with a quality guy like him.

• Well, if you knee him in the balls hard enough you just might...

• Cast a spell on him.

My luck, it would back fire and I would end up casting a demon on myself 😂

• I'm thinking about destroying his xbox or ps4. Only works if he is a hardcore gamer though.

Don't think so, but not exactly sure🤔

• Kick him where it hurts lol, no jk don't do that.

Haha, I wouldn't do that. Not unless it's in self defense

• That's the spirit

• Mine sometimes cries when I have panic attacks bc he can't do anything (as I don't like been touched and prefer to be alone).

• Why would you want to do that?

Long story. Just don't know how to do it none violently.

• Get him in an arm lock.

Ermm, how? And what would that do? O. o

Well it would cause a lot of pain. He'll be submitting in no time.

• Why would you make him cry?

• Buy some steel toed boots and kick him in the balls, repeatedly. He's a boy so he deserves it. Maybe THAT will get him to check his privilege.

God damn, lol. I just want to make him cry from emotions, not turn him into a girl. Lol.

• Hurt his pride (through the majority of time he's most likely to yell than anything)

That would probably be more of an embarrassment

Make him so mad he hits me, then sue him, and watch him cry in court. Ha... nah, jk. Too far😝

No it's more made him mad, he hit you, you get mad at him back, he's guilty and cry XD

• By ignoring him. Harsh words just make a person angry, but silence breaks their heart. No one likes being ignored and not knowing why.

Still a douche...

• You can't make a boy cry, unless he cares about something more than himself.

I don't think he does.

Then you can't make him cry.