Why do bad things happen to good people?

Why do bad things happen to good people? What bad thing that has happened to you or someone u know? And what did you feel in that moment? Or do u believe that bad thing happens to good people? Or people get what they deserve?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's just that, it IS a possibility. IT CAN happen. Wrong place wrong time and then bad things can and will happen to someone, such as becoming a victim to opportunity or unexpectedly.

As long as there is the possibility of good then there will always also have the possibility of bad. They're part of this reality and existence Can't have only one and not the other. In fact it's entirely subjective, "Nothing IS good or bad, but thinking makes it so".

It's just like how suffering is bad but essential to having meaning and purpose. Boredom IS suffering, without boredom, pretend if we were never ever able to feel boredom, then we'd never bother to really do anything at all. Nothing else would ever have any actual meaning other than the fact we wanted to do something and allow it to give us meaning or purpose and to relieve those feelings of boredom.

Thirst and hunger is also suffering, but if we didn't feel them, then whether we eat or drink won't really matter or have a purpose. Without hunger and thirst, then food and beverage won't really have it's purpose and meaning.

I won't elaborate more about the bad things that have happened to myself and my personal experiences, but I know I lost enough people close to me that caused me to have a reality check and changed my original deluded and blindly happy and naively trusting others perceptions to a very cynical pessimistic nihilistic frustrated and unhappy person on the inside now.

I feel that the ONLY way that Bad things and horrible things won't happen or can't happen to someone ever at all is ONLY if they had never existed in the first place nor brought into existence. Once someone exists in this place all forms of harm and suffering are ABSOLUTELY Possible to someone that had been recently brought into existence, it's just the way that ALL Biological-Organic Sentient Life is, anything that is made out of flesh, blood, bone, etc., CAN Suffer and WILL suffer, so bad and harmful things CAN Happen to someone and WILL happen to someone regardless of whether they are "good" or "bad".

Overall, I do feel the Bad Outweighs the Good after I had my reality check.

What Guys Said 2

• It's because good people are the most vulnerable.

• Nothing bad happened to me yet but bad things also happen to good people.
    Why? Because they happen

What Girls Said 3

• Bad things happen to all kinds of people irregardless their behaviors. We tend to notice it happening to good people more because we feel it's unfair that it happens to them; it's something to talk about, that's why the news spread faster. Meanwhile, when bad things happen to bad people, it's not an exciting news or make it a big deal since we tend to say, "well, what goes around comes around" to them.

• Bad things happen to every one. But the bad people just dont care. They dont have anything to lose so it doesn't seem that bad. Make any sense?