Should you beat a lady for any reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not for any reason, best you talk, emotion pain sometimes hurts more than physical.

What Girls Said 18

• If she is attacking you, you have a right to defend yourself, of course.

• The only time you can beat somebody is to literally save your own life under the circumstances that they're trying to do serious harm to you or are trying to literally kill you.

• If she beats you first

• I think only in the case of self defense, regardless of sex.

• You shouldn't beat anyone for any reason unless they attack you first. Even then, your intent should be to defend yourself rather than hurt the other person.

• Wtf why would you beat a woman? I mean if she is constantly harassing you then yeah defend yourself or if she is a danger to your own life then yeah sure, but I don't see the need to beat a man or woman.

• Yes if she touches my kids (future) innapropriately and in case of breaking and entering in my property.

• You can defend yourself and walk ( or run ) away. But that's it.

• Only if she is being a crazy bitch and you're trying to defend yourself or a loved one.

• If I come up to you with a knife I'd be weirded out if you didn't punch me. The only acceptable time to beat someone is when attacked, regardless of gender.

• well, my opinion is that if a person doesn't respect you or continiously insults your personality he gives you the right to slap him/her. that's not violence it just makes someone think twice next time.. but beating isn't acceptable

• Lol if she hurts me or my family and friends, or future hubby and kids or an innocent helpless person I'll beat her to a pulp (or at least I'll try lmfao)

• If she attacks you then you probably should defend yourself for your safety

• If your life is in danger some form of force or restraint would be acceptable in defence but I don't think to 'beat' someone comes under self defence.

• I you ever hit a lady, then you are no longer a man, but a child.

If**

@Icyfire101
      Didn't your parents teach you NEVER to hit a girl even if it is self defense?
      That goes for the girls as well. Never hit anyone out of self defense, if they are not trying to murder you. If your not going to die, then don't hit.

Just because my parents taught me something, doesn't mean I have to believe it. I believe in defending myself regardless of the other person's race, sex, title, etc. It's stupid to let someone hurt you and continue to do so simply because they are not murdering you. And not hitting someone because they are a girl is extremely sexist. I believe in gender equality with acknowledgement to biological differences between the sexes.

• A man could probably beat me at a lot of things but I could also beat him

I beat I could beat a man at painting toe nails and he could beat me at driving a car

• I say no even in self defense you should restrain her

👍 great idea. Someone is attacking you but you can't hit back because this person has a vagina. You have a very logical point.

/Sarcasm

• No, the question is, should you beat a lady for EVERY reason?
    Yes, of course.

What Guys Said 21

• If she's trying to kill me (or someone else), I'll do whatever it takes to stop her.
    That's the only reason to beat up someone, man or woman.

• Self defense, fear for your life.

• Beat no, defend yourself yes. If you're 6'3, a lady hits you one time, I wouldn't hit her. If you're being whaled on by a woman you're 5'7 and she is 5'9 bigger you do what you can to get out of that corner but don't use excessive force.

In general if you can restrain her or you're not in a corner I don't think you should. Only if your health is in danger.

• If a girl is physically hurting you of course you can punch a woman. If she's hitting you, you're on equal grounds.

• No there is no reason to do it unless there is some self defence element.

• if you got to beat up a woman. Whatever she's done, she's no lady

• if she attacks you first then you can kick her ass

• never beat as person, guy or girl, unless it's for self defense

• Yeah, if she beats you.

• only if she is trying to beat you first

• I always hit on dem Muslim babez like baby @elissadido and baby @docrim 💘💘💘

• self defense.. idc if you have a slit between your legs, if you touch me, ill treat you like a man

• Only in bed. Boom.

• Merely for self defense or retaliation.

Other than that, nobody should hit anybody!

• Only if she's doesn't have, your money!! Lol (kidding). No it's not ok ever.

• if she hit me first

• Nah, just hold her from wrists and push away but beating someone weak is not coo'

• yeah gotta keep women in check

• Sure, if she begs for it. Plenty of sadomasochistic bitches out there who love being beaten- even more of 'em in denial too. And these ones who yell the loudest about how evil it is to hit a woman, they always the ones who get wettest when they get hit by a real man who don't be taking that shit from them. They say they hate it, but what they really hate is how much they love it.

• I've never hit a woman.

I'd hit one in self defense if required.

If I saw a woman hurting one of my kids badly, she's getting KTFO.

• self defence, serious self defence. If a lady was hitting me, and trying to attack me, and she was in a position to seriously injure me, i would hit her. If you're gonna hit a woman, she had better be physically abusing you and there being actual pain involved. Other circumstances not involving violence are totally unacceptable