What was the last time you had a fight or a bloody fight?

for me it was yesterday when i was sitting in the park

what about you?

2mo I had problems with my parents so i went out to a near park and sat there and started playing Asphalt 8, two guys my age came over and started harassing me, the conversation went like this:
me: bro, what's the point in harassing me?
him: Because i like to do that
me: go away
him: gimme your phone
me: I'm not gonna give it to you, fuck away.
him: you're pissing me off bro
then he slapped me so i stood up and hit back so while i was dealing with one of them the other one hit me with his phone
2mo and that's what happened, and i remember he also told me that i look like a dog with my beard, that really made me angry

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been in a physical fight and it certainly isn't a preference of mine. I've been challenged to fight multiple times by girls before though. One time I called a girl's bluff, stood up, offered to go outside with her and she backed off immediately and left. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, May u gather up yourself soon. If it was 1 by 1 you should take martial art classes as soon as possible. If you fought against a group then I appreciate your bravery and acting like a warrior.

It was like few years ago, I fought with a bus driver and made his nose bleed. Then it ended up with going to cop station, I got beaten similar to yours in highschool when I was trying to fight against 5 cowards.

umm, thank you bro

I had problems with my parents so i went out to a near park and sat there and started playing Asphalt 8, two guys my age came over and started harassing me, the conversation went like this:
      him: Because i like to do that
      me: go away
      him: gimme your phone
      him: you're pissing me off bro
      then he slapped me so i stood up and hit back so while i was dealing with one of them the other one hit me hard on my head with his phone.

that's what happened and yes fighting against a group sucks

Ya fuckin cowards what do you expect? Well just fight to someone who has weapons, unless u know martial arts. Otherwise u can get yourself killed, and next time get your buddies with u and fuck up these fools, revenge is always coo' ;)

Don't fight to someone who has weapons***

What Girls Said 9

• My brother recently beat up my mom and threw her in the basement.

• that's terrible.. and kinda weird that you were taking selfies instead on cleaning yourself up.. I hope you're alright now

• Ahmed. What the fuck man? are you okay? jeez what happened.

Once. He was hitting a woman. Ofc i won cuz he was fat.

• Oh my god, I hope you're gonna be okay :/
    I was never in a bloody fight before, but my brother was a week ago, he came home badly bruised.

• Me? About one month ago...50 people achieved deadness. I wasn't alone, it was me and 4 other teammates.

• Around 1 week ago.

• I'm triggered

• What happened? Why did they do this to you? Did you tell your parents?

him: Because i like to do that
      me: go away
      him: gimme your phone
      him: you're pissing me off bro

• Never, never, never😇

What Guys Said 12

• Learn martial arts. It's great in many ways.
    I never had a bloody fight. My last regular fight was in senior year of high school. Almost 8 years ago. No problem because I'm a martial artist.

• never. i don't see a point in fighting people

i don't see a point in fighting but would you keep calm and quiet if you were instead of me?

i would. i'd turn the other cheek and just walk away.

• Fucking assholes are everywhere in the world. People that feel powerful when with their friends but weak when alone

• Dude, that sucks. Hope you're not too hurt.

For me it was a few years ago, this crackhead didn't like my friend and I walking past his lair (a recreational path ran right by it)

• I try to avoid it at every cost. It's not worth it. It's great to be prepared but street fighting if dumb. Not saying to started it but just be careful things can go wrong very fast.

• I've never so much as seen anything at all that violent with my own two eyes! (Or should I say four? lol)

• Damn they just jumped you?

And for me, I honestly can't remember, so that's a good thing!

• Bro hope you heal fast , the last time i did a bloody fight was a year ago when i fought with a Taxi driver.

• Grade school

• People don't try me. I've only fought someone as a kid, it got broken up fast. I imagine it would get ugly if someone did. Like a shark fight ugly, to death kind of a thing. I'm ready to go if someone does.. Want to try.

• 3 guys tried mugging me in an alley so I pulled a knife on them and they ran away :3

good job, i think i should carry a gun or something to protect myself too

• Not sure.. but I can tell you I wouldn't be posting photos of the aftermath online... that is straight up weird...