When you were little, did you want to grow up & (if you're a girl) "become a woman" or (if you're a guy) "become a man"?

• extremely
    24% (5)18% (6)20% (11)Vote
  • very much
    5% (1)18% (6)13% (7)Vote
  • yes
    14% (3)15% (5)15% (8)Vote
  • i didn't care
    43% (9)33% (11)37% (20)Vote
  • i wanted not to grow up
    10% (2)9% (3)9% (5)Vote
  • i dreaded growing up
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • i didn't want to become an adult of my own gender. i wanted to (if i'm a girl) become a man, or (if i'm a guy) become a woman
    4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo What did "becoming a woman"/"man" entail?

I remember wanting to act sexy & wear makeup.
2mo Update

0|1
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Two words. Driving licence. I mean, I have been waiting for it since I was 2 years old. And I always wanted to be adult and earn money, you cannot imagine how difficult is to get some serious amount of cash when you are 3-year-old child.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a kid, the gender you were born is what you are. Period. Small town. Yea we had a few gay guys and a few lesbians but no it wasn't even heard of here till it became mainstream. It's still not accepted where I'm from. Even being homosexual is frowned upon still.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I wanted to grow up to become a tomato, but decided against it due to a lack of seeds.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really thought about it. Just let nature do its job.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't care, at young age like 7 or 8, i understood how much this world sucks.

1|1
    0|0
  • As a kid I only worried about my own entertainment like video games and cartoons.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wanted to watch cartoons.

0|1
    0|0
  • it was ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, still working on it

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, never thought about it... didn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wanted to grow uo or it never crossed my mind.

I was a live in the moment type child. Never thlught about the future. Until i was like 16

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't wanted to grow up, this world fucking sucks for men like me to live on and I'd always knew it at the age of 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • I took on many roles which is typical for a child. I didn't care when i was a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to grow up and be like my father.

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol, but I pretty much became everything I never thought I'd be

0|0
    0|0
  • No? I was playing Mario kart or playing outside

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I can't believe some of the things I felt and believed when I was younger. When I was 13 years old, I wanted to be older so bad. I didn't enjoy every second or every year of where I was. There was this girl I saw like every Sunday through another friend. She was 15 or 16 years old, and she was really pretty. I felt like such a kid, as if I was no different than a little child, and she was intimidating. I wanted to grow up so bad. Now, that I am grown, Adulthood is definitely a trap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't wait to grow up and be like either Bettie Page or Marilyn Monroe. I grew up quickly most probably would say too quickly. I had a hard life with a lot of physical abuse and I was very rebellious so I was doing adult things as a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't really care honestly. I feel I grew up pretty fast anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No?
    Lol.
    I had things that I wanted to be.
    Like, a cheetah girl, sailor Moon, and Xena.
    But I never thought to myself "Gee, I can't wait to be a woman"
    Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I just enjoyed being a kid. Adulthood seemed too far away to even comprehend lol. So I didn't try.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't want to. so i didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to grow up and be Tupac and get tf out my parents house lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was too busy playing to think about growing up.

0|0
    0|0