When you were little, did you want to grow up & (if you're a girl) "become a woman" or (if you're a guy) "become a man"?

• extremely
  • very much
  • yes
  • i didn't care
  • i wanted not to grow up
  • i dreaded growing up
  • i didn't want to become an adult of my own gender. i wanted to (if i'm a girl) become a man, or (if i'm a guy) become a woman
2mo What did "becoming a woman"/"man" entail?

I remember wanting to act sexy & wear makeup.
2mo Update

Most Helpful Guy

• Two words. Driving licence. I mean, I have been waiting for it since I was 2 years old. And I always wanted to be adult and earn money, you cannot imagine how difficult is to get some serious amount of cash when you are 3-year-old child.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a kid, the gender you were born is what you are. Period. Small town. Yea we had a few gay guys and a few lesbians but no it wasn't even heard of here till it became mainstream. It's still not accepted where I'm from. Even being homosexual is frowned upon still.

What Guys Said 15

• I wanted to grow up to become a tomato, but decided against it due to a lack of seeds.

• Fuck no.

• I never really thought about it. Just let nature do its job.

• i didn't care, at young age like 7 or 8, i understood how much this world sucks.

• As a kid I only worried about my own entertainment like video games and cartoons.

• No I wanted to watch cartoons.

• it was ok.

• Yeah, still working on it

• nope, never thought about it... didn't care

• I never wanted to grow uo or it never crossed my mind.

I was a live in the moment type child. Never thlught about the future. Until i was like 16

• i didn't wanted to grow up, this world fucking sucks for men like me to live on and I'd always knew it at the age of 5.

• I took on many roles which is typical for a child. I didn't care when i was a child.

• I wanted to grow up and be like my father.

• no lol, but I pretty much became everything I never thought I'd be

• No? I was playing Mario kart or playing outside

What Girls Said 8

• I can't believe some of the things I felt and believed when I was younger. When I was 13 years old, I wanted to be older so bad. I didn't enjoy every second or every year of where I was. There was this girl I saw like every Sunday through another friend. She was 15 or 16 years old, and she was really pretty. I felt like such a kid, as if I was no different than a little child, and she was intimidating. I wanted to grow up so bad. Now, that I am grown, Adulthood is definitely a trap.

• I couldn't wait to grow up and be like either Bettie Page or Marilyn Monroe. I grew up quickly most probably would say too quickly. I had a hard life with a lot of physical abuse and I was very rebellious so I was doing adult things as a child.

• I didn't really care honestly. I feel I grew up pretty fast anyway.

• No?
    Lol.
    I had things that I wanted to be.
    Like, a cheetah girl, sailor Moon, and Xena.
    But I never thought to myself "Gee, I can't wait to be a woman"
    Lol.

• When I was a kid I just enjoyed being a kid. Adulthood seemed too far away to even comprehend lol. So I didn't try.

• i didn't want to. so i didn't.

• I wanted to grow up and be Tupac and get tf out my parents house lol

• I was too busy playing to think about growing up.