So.. I turn 29 soon?

Help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright help to reach 29... Stay alive!

Most Helpful Girl

• Be happy you are not Yet...30.
    Time for a Change? Rearrange your own life, and by age 30, Maybe More in Store with New Birthday Wishes when time to Blow out those "Can be Done" Candles.
    Good luck and Happy Birthday. xx

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 31

• It's just a number that only has significance because humans have 10 fingers and we therefore count in base-10. If we had 16 fingers, you'd still be a teenager. If you want a more cosmically significant age to not look forward to, then wait 'til your 36! (A perfect square.) Then you won't have to worry until you're 49!

So… did that help? Probably not; you weren't expecting to have to do math on top of all your advanced age-related problems!

(It's not a big deal! You are as young as you feel.)

• Ha hahahaha you fucking BYTCH! That was really funny tho LAWL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Don't blame you. Much future happiness to you!

• Thanks 😊

• 0|0
    • What's that?

• you're 29 and you've never seen Back to the Future? You have nothing to worry about then lol you're still teen at heart ;)

• Congratulations ^_^

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and dont worry too much okey

• Damn... You are getting old D;

• Help with what? You are gonna turn 29 no matter what. I can't stop time for ya 😜 age is just a number! Dont let it get to you
    Happy birthday!

• Ok thank you 😚

• I just really like emojis 😁😘😘😘

• Mhhmmm sureeee 😜😜😘 hahha

• It's over. Muahhahahaha!

• Don't panic; you're still a puppy. You've just had more sex.

• I remember that it reminds you 30 is around the corner - If it is any consolation most people freaked out at their 29th birthday that their 30th birthday didn't seem so bad.

• 29? Sheesh get of the computer granny https://i.imgflip.com/1bb1a6.jpg

But really tho help with what

• How to be an old lady lol? What should I do ☺️?

• I have always loved tea so I guess I am one step ahead ☺️

• You could always become a cougar, you're about to enter a good age bracket to start lmao https://i.imgflip.com/1bb2cs.jpg

• Ah oh... An even and an odd number together. Be prepared for human Sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria...

• Nnnnooo!!! I may be an old worn out spinster with no prospects.. Lol.. But I love animals and will never hurt them ☺️

• Then keep your old worn out sphincter away from them... You don't want to gas them on accident.

• ahahahaha how lol?

• I'll let you know if I figure out a way to turn back time. I turn 29 in January :/

• Yeah but you're a guy it's going to be ok for you. Girls like older guys 😐

• I'm sure it will be okay for you too.

• Oh I'll give you some help...

• Ok so?

• Yeah but you're a man, things get better for you. I'm a lady and things go to shit for meeee!!! After that ageπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜‘πŸ˜«πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Not true at all. That goes back to if you're hung up on your age.

One of the absolute sexiest women I know is in her mid 30s.

• I can feel you... lol

• FINALLY. Someone feels my fear lol.

• well, the age itself doesn't bother me that much... it's the combination of it with where I'm in my life right now.

• oh is fine.. imagine what 47 feels like

• What DOES it feel like? I'm curious..

• Oh ok I need to try that!

• I am sure you are fine! age is just a number

• Happy age advancement day!

• Age advancement? That's bs.. I'm just old 😑 bout to start yelling at people to, "get off my lawn!!!", and shit ugh πŸ˜“πŸ˜ž

• xD, Help with what?

• So? Age is just a number. What's so bad about being 29?

• I AM GOING TO BE 30 SooOoooOn πŸ˜–πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

• What's so bad about aging? 30 is your prime!!

• That's BS made up by feminazis πŸ˜”

• help for?

• Well I managed to turn 29 this year, and just watched my niece get married Friday ;-(

• Holy shit

• I wasn't sure at first either but sound it out lol I think its wrecked lol

• I know the word you meant but getting wrecked.. forget it I'm too old to explain myself lol

• Advance Happy birthday!!!

• What you want a boyfriend or child

• A whole family that is mine

• Happy Birthday to you.

• Not yet hehehe but thank you 😍

• Jk of course πŸ˜„

• I know babe, it's funny because I'm ready to have children, it was like you had some telepathic powers haha.

• Just 29, nothing to worry about.

• Ummm my eggs won't last forever.. 😞

• Freeze them in πŸ€—

• Pointless.. I'll be some old broad throwing out her back every time she tries to pick up her babies πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜£πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

• We can't help. There's no way to prevent aging.

• At least you've probably got plenty of time to live. What's your life expectancy? I'm turning 30 soon, and I'm not even predicted to live to the age of 49. I'm past being middle aged- I'm already in my twilight years.

• Awwww I'm sorry. I feel like an asshole but I do have a heart problem if that helps lol? I was not supposed to make it past puberty but I guess I kind of like it here 😎

• Well, guess we're both fighting the odds. I've always wanted a family too, but I don't think it'd be right of me to have one any more, at this late stage, even if a girl did finally come into my life. Is it right to have kids when you're only predicted to have up to 19, and as few as 9, years left to live? Do you think you could help me by answering my question? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2125667-should-i-give-up-on-my-dreams-of-getting-a-girlfriend-starting-a

• yeah, and?

• You're way past your best already.

• Get married :)

• Yeah but I don't even like anyone.

• If you are not married yet you are about to hit the wall and be forced to take what you can get as your eggs are fast going out of date on the shelf

• Oh please, you're so melodramatic.

• Fuck

• Time to think about the future.

• Aging up can be uh... special.

I turned thirty-ten last year, it didn't bother me at all.

• Yeah but you're a man πŸ˜” so it's cool for you. 😑

• I think the point where we start thinking 'oh crap' is later, and maybe a little less intense, but we still experience it.

Anyway, if you think it's fine for men to be 40, then know lots of 40 year old men think you're a hot young thing at 29 :p

• Well I guess I'm a hideous ogre bc no man wants me 😑 I just give up honestly

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 7

• For what? Does turning 29 pose a problem for you?

• Yes. I have no children.. I'm basically 80 with no kids! No family! OMGGGG aaahhhddddddd. I haven't opened th business I wanted to open!!! 😟😟😟😟 I'm about to step in front of a bus !!! πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜‘

• Bottoms up girl!

• Not yet but soon hahah thanks 😍

• Why do you need help I can only dream of being 29 again.
    I turned 39 last spring & didn't need any.

• With what?
    Happy birthday!!!

• Not today but soon enough! Thanks tho! I like your profile picture a lot 😍

• 29 is still young

• Feels like the beginning of the end πŸ˜•

• Help.

^^ I'm dyin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Omg you're 17!!! Cherrriiiissshhhh iiitttttt!!! Aaaaaggghhhhhh!!! 😳😩 omg

• I don't know I'm counting the seconds till I'm 18

• Just sit back and be happy with your youth! 😊

• Help you with what?