Should I stick to my activities?

I am an architecture student so my schedule is a bit loaded.
with that I am part of the swimming team in the univ, so I need to train at least 2 times a week plus gym for fitness reasons.
Also I play tennis and I am taking extra 3d max courses.
anw my 3dmax course will end soon and I d really like to get back to latin dancing
also my friend just suggested we do diving together.
but diving is expensive and will need more work from me. I prefer to do it with her than alone.
so in brief, do you think I should stick to what I have? or go to dancing or go to diving?
I know I should be the one answering that but I d like an objective opinion
plus I am bored hah

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on what you think you'd enjoy more, obviously you'd probably get more practical use out of dancing then diving but diving is super fun and you have an entire ocean to explore.

I'm neither much of a dancer I mean I like it but I'm horrible at it and defiantly not a diver since the nearest ocean is half way across the country, so I can't really tell you what to choose. But dancing does have the added plus of being both fun and an exercise of sorts so you get a little of both worlds.

Up to you though lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try dancing 💃I love dancing! Not latin dancing Lol I'm Mexican and I can't dance to traditional Mexican music.

hahaha what time of dance do you do?

never heard of color guard
      well damn girl I am impressed!
      a lot of talents :P
      so you must be pretty fit? :p

You've never heard of it? Whaaa? Ever watched a parade? You know the girls that march around and toss flags and batons in the air... that's color guard. I'm getting back to my old self not as fit as I used to be. I'd upload a video but it's kind of weird since I'm not the only one in it.

What Guys Said 13

• Damn I'm amazed you find time for your studies and drafting. It must be more than just education and career focus for you.

Anyhow, I being active and experiencing everything. Even with my studies, I played b-ball, NA football, tennis, I played piano, had a PT job and went out partying. I was sometimes tired, but I hate not doing anything. If you can fit it all in and it won't affect your studies or any relationships you have that you care about, then why not? Especially if you're not tied down to a boyfriend or kids or any other time limiting commitments. Experience all you want to and like now while you are free to do so, because once kids get involved, you won't necessarily have time to pursue every dream or wish you want. Also, financial burdens get in the way more when you get older.

So true
      Thanks :)
      I used to play piano too but I don t have time anymore. I also ski

If you go outside of middle earth 😜 Some day, you should come out to Western Canada! British Columbia and Alberta have some of the best ski slopes/resorts in the world. Black Diamond will be your friend 😉

deal ^^

• Sure why not. Dancing might be more long term and diving is more expensive but short lived. It really comes down to what you feel would be personally more rewarding for you. If it's more about sharing an experience with your friend because you feel you're vibing well with her/him, then that's a yea, go diving.

• You should play Skyrim instead.

• Besides I would beat you in tennis 😛
    Buttttt stick to your activities that's what you want to do and that's what u love

• how should anyone of us know?
    you need to choose what you like doing the most... and fit as much into your schedule as you can.

I know I kniw

just switch something for latin dancing and see how it goes... you can still go back and shouldn't cost you as much as diving

true

• Ya stick with what u do, you are not in this world for just to study, do your activities.3ds Max? Thats a good program by the way I sometimes make models and sell them over internet and sometimes I add models into games ;D

ow cool what did you major in?

Oh I studied graphic design at University but I didn't like it then decided to be a soldier after I finished my military duty.

ow nice :0

• Being a latin dancer i'm going to be biased to doing the latin dance but DON'T burn yourself out by doing too much, i did that and it ended badly

yea I know
      but I waste a lot of time
      so instead of wasting time I d be doing smthng useful

• archy, you need to rest.

• I think I would pick the dancing - I have always wanted to learn the Argentine Tango, it is so hot

• You have nice occupations , I would suggest you continue latin dancing and diving.

• Go Diving you might find treasure

• I think you should include me in your schedule 😉😏😛

• You are bored? When do you have time to be bored... lol by the way my brother is a architect in the State o NewJersey..

What Girls Said 2

• hmm i think you could easily fit latin dancing in your schedule.. make it a 1x a week thing. As for diving, i dont see the need for it. It isn't like you could really use it later in life right? Id focus more on what you already have on your plate

• Do you think you can afford diving courses? Can you commit to taking them with your friend given your already busy schedule?