Do you think there will be a World War III in our lifetime?

Also, what do you think the war will be about?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Not until at least another financial or economic collapse like the Great Depression occurs or something, which may then potentially lead to another world war. It did happen that way prior to the 2nd World War if I remember correctly. A world war would not happen overnight, it slowly builds up, and then eventually all hell breaks loose. Right now we can see that are instability in the middle east, and then there's also the situation with North Korea.

If it does happen, then it does happen, all I can say is if that really does happen then there really wasn't anything you can really do about it, other than to drink lots of liquor or use painkillers and just wait for the inevitable blast wave.

But if you had the resources and the skills then, sure, you can always afford to get or build yourself a really fucking good fallout shelter or something and stockpile everything that you can, just in case when and if it does ever happen.

Or move to a country that is least likely going to be affected by Nuclear Weapons exchange or Nuclear Fallout or something.

• It might start in our lifetime but I think it would end afterwards.

• the only scenario I could imagine it being about is oil but. it's so unlikely.