Why is Scientology so secretive if they have nothing to hide?

Seems like crap to me. Just what are they up to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because if they weren't it would be immediately evident what a load of BS it is.

Human rights violations perhaps?

Why am I not surprised. It's a shambolic organization.

I don't know how they got Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley etc to join. I guess they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It has to be a bit secretive because they don't want the technology/science to fall into the wrong hands, I mean if wrong people get a hold of it they can use for destruction.

I mean whether they are successful in keeping it a secret or not, but they always try to be secretive.

But hearing some of the allegations about how people have been treated by Scientology, I'd say that "technology" is already in the wrong hands

• Because it's a cult and slightly loonier than the other religions.

Do you think it will ever be shut down if the truth got out about how badly they treat people?

Nope even though it's been common knowledge to anyone that reads the news and listens to former members.

Shame

• Because they wanna SELL THEIR MERCHANDISE!

... Without you noticing. ;)