Why is Scientology so secretive if they have nothing to hide?

Seems like crap to me. Just what are they up to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because if they weren't it would be immediately evident what a load of BS it is.

• Human rights violations perhaps?

• Why am I not surprised. It's a shambolic organization.

• I don't know how they got Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley etc to join. I guess they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It has to be a bit secretive because they don't want the technology/science to fall into the wrong hands, I mean if wrong people get a hold of it they can use for destruction.

I mean whether they are successful in keeping it a secret or not, but they always try to be secretive.

• But hearing some of the allegations about how people have been treated by Scientology, I'd say that "technology" is already in the wrong hands

• Because it's a cult and slightly loonier than the other religions.

• Do you think it will ever be shut down if the truth got out about how badly they treat people?

• Nope even though it's been common knowledge to anyone that reads the news and listens to former members.

• Shame

• Because they wanna SELL THEIR MERCHANDISE!

... Without you noticing. ;)