How often do women get called a creep by men?

Usually, when a man glances or stares at a women, or gives any sort of unwanted attention (whether it's because he's unattractive, or sexually too forward, or can't read the timing or situation right or is just poor in conversation and mannerisms or whatever), she labels him as a creep.
How often is the reverse true?
That is, if a man did the same for a woman whenever she gave signals e. g. smiled at him, stared at him, accidentally brushed past him etc etc... if he labeled her creepy for that, imagine how things would pan out!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's men who are creepy. What are you talking about? Men can hurt women, but not the other way around.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no instances I've ever seen. Weird how they think a whole bunch of things they do would be interpreted as creepy. Not saying it never happens but it takes a rare sort to be labelled a creepy girl. It takes extreme things, like sabotaging other relationships and going though is phone to see who he's talking to and all that possessive psycho girlfriend crap. That's what it takes for a girl to be creepy.

In your scenario he'd probably get scolded by female friends and she'd run off to make a question on GaG: "Why are men such slut shaming assholes?" or some such nonsense.

What Girls Said 7

• If we were called a creep it's because we acted weird on purpose to get them to stay away from us. Usually performed in a situation where we feel intimidated or in danger as being the only female among many males.

• I feel like I can blatantly act like a creep and still not be labeled a creepy due to vagina :/

• Never. Guys like that stuff.

• I never been called a creep.

• I think there are probably other labels for women who display such behaviour

Such as?

The point is, if a guy did those things and the woman didn't appreciate attention from him for whatever reason (eg he's unattractive, or she doesn't like him), she'd call him a creep eg "Eww that creep smiled at me"; "eww he brushed past me, what a creep".
      Sadly, the reverse is seldom observed.

Sadly we can say the same for words given to label certain behaviours of women

• Never, cause that's not creepy when a women do this. When a man do this 90 % of the time he think of banging her so...

what are the numbers of the lottery because you can obviously read minds.

@anonman32 Haha try 5 11 23 7 6 XD

• I've been called a creep once. Because I lived in a bad neighborhood I look out of the corner of my eyes. My ex used to call me creeper for that. Lol. He didn't really understand

What Guys Said 7

• This is a double-standard perpetuated by a society that views men as predators and women as prey. A sheep is no threat to a lion, so a woman can't be a threat to a man. All around you, society tells you that women are weak and pathetic.

"You throw/run/drive/whatever like a girl".
    "Get off your man-period, nancy boy"
    "Pull up your big-girl panties and deal with it".

So how on earth could a woman's gaze ever, under any circumstances, be considered creepy?

• 1|1
  • So if it were an attractive guy you would be flattered. .. but if we're an ugly guy you call him creep... dang I feel bad for ugly guys

• Women are the biggest creeps there are. Just got back from the gym and this sloot wouldn't leave me alone.

• very often

• I don't think it happens often.

• I've thought of women as creepy but I'm too [I'm not sure which word to use] tp actually say or do anything about it.