What's your goal in life?

Is having a career , house, car enough for a satisfied life? Regular house, and car nothing fansy with a low mortgage and a low car payment? And save some $$ in the bank or fansy house, luxury car high mortgage and car payment?

Most Helpful Girl

• To make a difference in peoples' lives.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• To do something useful. My goal in life is to make my dreams come true, to find the love of my life and to make a positive change in the world, to help people. And to become a better person every day :)

• My goal in life is not to fail with my brand, I've recently started making my own beauty brand and I'm scared of failure

Lol well don't be scared lol. Hey I don't know if you can talk to me lol but whenever you can feel free to pm me beautiful

Oh, that's nice :)!!! What's it call?

• I WANT TO RULE THE GALAXYYYYYYYYY
    lol or at the very least to have my name printed into history books B)

• I want a house with 5 puppies. :)

• I have 1 goal in life, and it is a very simple one. To be always happy :). I have depression, and for me life is figuring out how to achieve that.

• To find a great pillow... XD
    My only goal is to have a stable job and getting married to a man who truly love me

• To have the perfect career and companion.

• I just want to be happy

• I just want to be happy
    I'm tired of being sad every fckin day

• Keep moving up in my career

• I have no goals. I just want to have peace of mind, I suppose.

• Living in comfort with my boyfriend and some cats, doing a job I at least somewhat enjoy. Helping to erode the kyriarchy

What Guys Said 6

• I want to just to earn enough for a simple comfortable life, that's all I need.

• Making harem ;D

• Explore the world, do cool movies and help creating a better future for people.

• no its not

• I'm the caretaker of my next generation's inheritance.

• Yeah just finding someone worthy enough to share that withs the issue!