What would be an accurate number of partners a guy would assume for a single 29 year-old woman?

If he's only given this following information:

- She's single
- She has no kids and never been pregnant
- Isn't religious

• 1-3 partners
  • 4-6 partners
  • 7 or more
  • I don't know (can be any answer)
2mo I'll tell you the answer. But for now, you'll have to guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on how she looks, how she dresses, how often she drinks/parties, who she hangs out with, whether she's introverted or extroverted, what kind of pictures she posts on social media etc...

I guess as an average I would assume 8, but based on those other factors I could assume higher or lower.

Thanks and yes that's a good guess. I've always been more of an introvert, family oriented and don't have many friends to hang out with. I'm very low in partner... just 1 past boyfriend.

Yeah, I think introverted girls are less likely to have slept around, especially if they aren't into drinking or going to big parties/clubs.

What Guys Said 6

• No point in thinking about the average: a large group of these women will have a low count because they've had one or more long term partners (1-3, maybe 4), and another large group will have had mostly short term partners and one night stands (7+). The average would be something like 5-6, but few women will have that average count.

Thank you and I'm in the very los count of only 1 past boyfriend.

**low

• After she turns 16, assume 1 per year. So, at 29, that's 14 years of humping, so 14 different guys is reasonable to expect but it does border on slutty because it means she can't establish a stable relationship.

Thanks. Now as for what is the answer:
      I'm on the very low side. I only had a past boyfriend. Hopefully the guy doesn't think I'm weird.

You are not weird. I am 53, and my weiner has only been in 5 vajayjays.

• Partner as in boyfriends or just sex? If the latter, likely 20+

2 bfs but one only got to making out while the 2nd it was everything.
      Basically I only had sex with my then 2nd boyfriend and yeah that's been my count... just one. Hope the guy I'll be soon dating doesn't think this is weird if he gets to know me more.

• 7 or more is the accurate number for a 29 year old single woman. I'm sure she likes the sex

• Easily a dozen. This would be after the exploratory years.. meaning most go through a phase in the college age bracket of hooking up and not seeing guys long term. By the late 20's most start having long term relationships that reduce the numbers within a timeframe.

Interesting. I guess I would be a rare type. My number is really the lowest number in the first option (A).

• 6 or more men and 1 or more women.

What Girls Said 0