Is suicide ever the answer?

What is your opinion?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's just the selfish & easy way out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but not for young people. Young people need to give life more of a chance. Teens are early adulthood can be pretty rough to get through. But most people and circumstances can and do change.

There are also medical reasons for it. I'm a strong supporter of assisted suicide for medical conditions.

As long as it's well thought out and rational, I think choosing the time and method of our own death is one of the mot personal choices we can make. I think it's a natural right that no government should take away.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't believe that it is, no.

• nope.

• Yes, in certain cases yes

• Never.

• I thought it was at one time. I never came close to going through with it & am glad I didn't

• Only if they have a debilitating terminal illness.

• Yes, sometimes it is.

• Yes. For rapists, murderers, child molesters etc... I hope they all kill themselves.

• Absolutely not

• Nope.

• No. If you commit suicide, you are going to hell where Earth will seem like a piece of cake.

• OMG MEN NO :(

What Guys Said 24

• Sometimes bro i felt this way thinking suicide was the only answer you feel as if though it will get rid of alll your problems. But the truth is people around us suffer amd feel miserable and who knows you'll probably 10x worst if your dead thinking about it in the afterlife (only if you believe of course), but with positive guidance things start to look better for you and your future. So with that being said you can tell people how you're feeling so at least people know how you're feeling and they csn help you with your situation and help move forward with positive enlightenment.

• No because you're eliminating the possibility of it ever getting better.

• In my opinion it is. You can stop suffering and quit your life and never be bothered again. How neat is that.

• yes sometimes its the only way and the only answer

• For medical reasons, yes. I wouldn't want to suffer.
    Other than that, no. Giving up is not the answer. Everyone has someone that cares about them.

but what if you do not have any family or friends at all, would you still live?

Everyone

thanks for your opinion ;)

• Why are you asking this question?

• Depends the situation. Sometimes it is better to let someone end their misery than let them go on. But like someone already said, that's a rare situation.

• I think it can be an answer to Some things

• Nope
    By living you can at least achieve something in life at some point

• Lately it seems like it is...

• Damn why did so many men say yes? it's not surprising since men are almost 6 time more likely to commit suicide compared to women.

• I don't think so. People are dying in car accidents and in some cases, hardly anyone cries about that. So why should a suicide be different there?

• Not to find hapiness.

• It shouldn't be although that Million Dollar Baby movie had me thinking.

• Nah nothing is answer about giving up.

but some people just can't handle the struggles in life and you can't force people to live, so is it really giving up or just findind the best way out for yourself? what do you think? XD (its for a school project so im trying to build up a debate) ;)

Yeah you can't force people to live but it doesn't mean you have to give up. Just migrate to somewhere else instead in legal or illegal way, you don't need to suicide for that shit lol only weaks and cowards does that.

Especially if you have wife and kids to look after its shame for man to decide suiciding.

• I don't believe life after death. If you can't really stand it is a solution.

• No it is never the answer, trust me...

• Sometimes, but rarely

• Putting yourself out of your misery will solve the mystery 👌🏼

• no id rather die fighting

• No, never the answer.

• Yes.

• Not usually unless you're suffering from such a terrible terminal illness and can't take it anymore

• Yeah it's always the answer. But most people can't overcome their natural survival instinct. And many people have stupid religious beliefs stopping them