Soo can anyone help me?

So I started high school and exams and the problem is that im always sleepy alwayss like i sleep in class sometimes and when i come back home to study i directly get tired and sleepy😂 That's not normall at all lol y'all should help me i have finalss i don't wanna fail🍷

2mo This problem is just on school days im really motivated on weekends really

Most Helpful Guy

• It really is as simple, as making sure to get enough sleep.

Take a nap after you get home, before you do your homework. Drink black tea or green tea in the morning to get a caffeine kick.

Most Helpful Girl

• gotta get off of gag girl :P

What Guys Said 14

• What time do you go to bed?

Depends.. by the way if im so tired i can sleep 12 hours straight just sayin..😂

• I slept in almost every class and had a B average, just needed to know the important things, if it doesn't come as easy to you, have a friend help you study so they can keep you awake, and try drinking coffee or another form of caffeine

• I had the exact same thing, you might have anemia. It could be caused by a bunch of illnesses or it could just be because of heavy periods since you're a girl. I think you should get a blood test and see if that's the case.

But i did a blood test and im fine and healthy lol

I have no clue then, maybe it's just the lack of motivation. You could try relaxing for a while after you get back from school before you start doing your homework/studying again. Or just drink coffee lol

The solution is coffee true👌🏽 but im trying to stop it bc it's getting so addicting and it's full of calories so ya

• Damn
    I would like to help cause I hardly sleep 3-4 hours a day but I don't know the reason behind it 😂 LOL

• Sleep on time xD

• When you wake up you still are tired? Possibly sleep apnea from the side effects you are describing.

• Get More sleep? I get 4 hours of sleep (and have been doing so for the past 5 years now but i'm good i'm used to it)... go to bed earlier maybe

• hit the gym or something. Do some light exercising. Hell maybe some other stuff (if you message me lol)

But change your routine up!

• go to a doctor.

• Tire yourself out
    By exercising
    Come home and take a bath you'll be out in no time
    All the sleep you'd need

• smoke Cannabis... I'm not sure if it will help you but i get energetic when i do that

yash, try Marijuana

• go to bed earlier. get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. drink lots of water, and eat properly.

• You have anemia. Go and get a CBC done.

Are you a doctor? Haha i did a CBC test and im fine so healthy and good thanks 🍷

Maybe you just need to exercise.

Okay i should start anyways mercii😘

• masturbation, sugar, weed is the solution to your problem miss

What Girls Said 3