Did you worry that you were gay when you were young?

• Yes, I used to worry that I was gay.
  • No, I never had any problems with my sexuality.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't worry. I openly embraced it. I was probably the first openly bisexual girl (or student in general) in the history of my small incredibly homophobic rural school, and that was at the age of 7 when I realized that holding hands with a cute girl gave me the same warm fuzzy feeling as holding hands with a cute boy.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. LOL. When I was 5, I had a crush on my 6-year-old neighbor girl. And once girls started getting boobs - forget about it; I was obsessed! Hahaha.

If there was an attraction meter that you could hook up to people to see how much they were attracted to other people, men would be "invisible" to the meter - they'd never even budge the needle - whereas nearly all women move the needle at least a little bit - and many move it quite a lot!

elevenseo.com/.../...-seo-marketing-services-2.png

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah, then I realised I was bi and everything was cool.

• My first crush on a guy was when I was 3. Ever since I have liked a boy each year so no... haha. My mom said she has always known I was straight.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• In middle school, I never wanted to kiss boys. That made me think I was gay. It turns out I'm asexual, and I don't want to be physical with anyone.

• Nope

• I never had problem with my sexuality, I'm 100 % straight

• Nah I didn't worry and I knew I was bi

• I wasn't 'worried'

• I knew that I was a lesbian since I was in high school.

• I did struggled with my sexually, but I'm happy now that I'm bi sexual.

• I have no problems with my sexuality

• I've have no problems with my sexuality.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, I was worried that I was gay when I was young. It took a lot of thoughts.

However, I am not worried anymore, because now I know that I am gay!.. ;)

How did you conclude that you are gay?

I admire female beauty in aesthetic terms. However, I have no desire to fuck a woman, whether she is hot or not… Actually, in that matter, I have no desire to fuck a man either… The pleasure I derive from sex is in being passive only…

It may help clear the discussion that I also have transgender inclinations, so having a sex change in the future is something I seriously consider... I think that may put my earlier answer into the right perspective!..

That sounds more of someone who is transgender if you are considering a transition.

• One year, I had some insecurities. Turns out, it was OCD. And then, some other topic began bothering me and that one (mostly) faded away like it was never there.

OCD is a bitch.

• Nope even in elementary school it was all about riding bikes together and holding hands with a girl.

• Not that I remember. I got my first crush when I was 9. Never thought about straight or gay at that time.

• Nope, I knew I was straight ever since I was 5/6 years old. Never felt any attraction of curiosity towards men in my life. In fact the thought of myself getting with another guy makes me uncomfortable.

But it doesn't make me uncomfortable of two guys or two girls get together. Heck, more gay guys means less competition for me with women.

• If I was gay - So what? - That is the way I am

• Experimented with 2 guys. All boys boarding school. My heart was NOT IN IT. I was never that desperate.

• Never doubted

• Absolutely not

• When I was young I was eating custard and rolling down grassy hills.

• yea when i was 15 i let my friend lick my feet after that i was self doubt but i am straight no problem.

• No , not at all.

• nah, i never doubted.

• Nope. It's never been a concern.

• I still do, I kinda settled on bi ( I think)

• Of course not

• Yup i m still worried that i m gay , and how my girl will think about it?

• No one would care if I was anyway. :P

• See im still incredibly young being 13 i have had worries about it then i realised i get turnt off by dicks so... Im 110% straight

• If you have to question your sexuality when your young, then your probably a suppressed homosexual currently or bi.