Shall I get an Ouija Board and play it?

• Yes it's fake anyway
  • No don't mess with that

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone that tells you not to means they are either religious and are superstitious and believe in all that stuff. If you check Wikipedia the Ouija Board effect is all just a hoax, it's something called an Ideomotor Response.

But if you are really scared and believe in all the supernatural hocus pocus, then don't bother with it. People been making up rumors and lies all the time all over the internet about Ghosts and even Demon Possessions and shit in regards to the Ouija Board. But C'mon, if all those claims are for real and proven that the board actually works like that, it would have been all over the news frequently and consistently in the past, which it never had.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, if it means wasting your money ok. If I were much younger, I would have been interested but not at this age.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 6

• I say don't mess with the spirit world. However, that's my personal beliefs as I have had experience with paranormal things.

• Don't. Play scrabble insteas

• Oh yeah, fuck with it and if something goes wrong, don't come crawling back to us.

• Nope don't do it!

• Gonna go with option C: No because it's fake and therefore not worth your time

• nah stay away from that shit.