Shall I get an Ouija Board and play it?

• Yes it's fake anyway
  • No don't mess with that

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone that tells you not to means they are either religious and are superstitious and believe in all that stuff. If you check Wikipedia the Ouija Board effect is all just a hoax, it's something called an Ideomotor Response.

But if you are really scared and believe in all the supernatural hocus pocus, then don't bother with it. People been making up rumors and lies all the time all over the internet about Ghosts and even Demon Possessions and shit in regards to the Ouija Board. But C'mon, if all those claims are for real and proven that the board actually works like that, it would have been all over the news frequently and consistently in the past, which it never had.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, if it means wasting your money ok. If I were much younger, I would have been interested but not at this age.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know if spirits exist or not
    I won't play that shit though 😂

• If you wanna waste your money, go ahead.

• I would not.

Besides, it's a bit of a shitty game, right? :D

• Do it... if you really want to find out..

• 1 week later, pink anon asked a question: "omg guys!! Bloods coming out of my walls and I keep seeing shadows!! What do I do?"

• Do it and see if it's actually true. I think spirits and shit are fake as fuck personally.

• Why not? The only reason they "work" is something called the ideomotor phenomenon.

• yeah sure, try to contact satan.

• Yep. Nothing will happen.

• Do people actually believe in those things? lol

• I voted B. It's just fake shit though.

• An Oiuja board is a board game, nothing more.

• it can be fun if u are 8-13 years old :) otherwise its boring !

• If you want to waste your time and money, go for it.

What Girls Said 6

• I say don't mess with the spirit world. However, that's my personal beliefs as I have had experience with paranormal things.

• Don't. Play scrabble insteas

• Oh yeah, fuck with it and if something goes wrong, don't come crawling back to us.

• Nope don't do it!

• Gonna go with option C: No because it's fake and therefore not worth your time

• nah stay away from that shit.