Is this creepy?

So, this girl, i've liked her for about 3 years now, and for the past couple months, i would stay up really late up at night, and just think about her or maybe eve look at a couple pictures of her. She's been one of my best friends for about 9-10 years and just thinking about her makes my heart pound out my chest, and the only thing that slows it down and helps even a little is probably listening to R&B. So, I've liked this girl for a long time and i've been wondering if what i'm doing is creepy or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like, you need to learn how to talk to women. The thing is, if they aren't attracted to you, you won't know if you don't ask. I mean, if you are building up all these feelings for someone, it seems silly if you don't even know if they like you back

You need to talk to her and see where you stand... And of course, accept what she says, yes or no.

But like, you don't sound creepy, just really inexperienced. You need to learn to take a risk and ask, and you need to learn not to invest so much emotion in a person who isn't even dating you -- invest emotion into people who are romantically interested in you, not the other way around.

She's known about me liking her for a long time but i dont think she knows i still do, plus im only 14 and i dont think i should have much experience in this, but anyways- even when she found out, she still acted the same and was perfectly fine- i mean the only person that knows how i feel about her is her best friend and i trust she won't say anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not creepy, its called you have feelings for her. I think its normal for anyone crushing on someone to look up pics. Just don't get too invested in her in case things don't work out, try to see if she may be having the same feelings. If she doesn't its better to know before you get too obsessed and can't take your mind off her yet can't have her either.

I tried that, found out went out with one of my bestfriends before, and now she likes my other best friend, but i still dont know if she likes me or not- she keeps sending mixed signals- one day she takes my phone and puts pictures of herself on it, the other she's pissed/annoyed at me? ANd sometimes if i send out the streaks on snapchat- she screenshots them?

I would do that, but i really liker her dont wanna try anything stupid that could ruin our friendship, only wanna if im 100% sure she feels the same, plus i gotta keep in mind she still likes my bestfriend right now and of course he likes her back

That can be a tough decision. I was friends with a girl, we started dating and she eventually left me, now I'm with out her as a friend or romantic partner. It sucks, but I don't regret that we tried for a relationship, it was good while it lasted. You have to decide if potentially losing a friend is worth potentially finding your future wife, its up to you. You are still young though so maybe it'd be smarter to hold off and try for a relationship closer to the time you are both ready to get serious.

What Girls Said 1

• Holy fuck. Ask her out already.

I really can't, one my parents would find out pretty easily, 2 we go to different schools, 3 dont know if she feels the same, and finally 4, our religion doesn't let us date until its for marriage purposes :)

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds pretty normal.

• Not creepy, I think you're maybe love sick.

• You've got it bad m8, just ask her out, if she's your best friend the worst she can do is say no and you will remain friends, that's not so bad now is it?

• And while your thinking about her Chad has her bent over taking his dick and she's loving it.

http://i.imgur.com/GamWXLD.png

• No its not creepy