What do you want to be remembered by?

Most Helpful Girl

• My personality. Being nice and polite :)

Most Helpful Guy

• First, as a really good father, if i have children.

What Girls Said 2

• My kindness.

• I rather stupidly decided one day when we were all sort of bored at work to have one of my co-workers trash talk me to another one whilst I hid, just to see what he would say. She said some awful stuff as per my instructions, but he looked so confused as to why she would even say that about me. He even told her to stop because what she was saying was not true at all. It really actually ended up making me a little emotional because you never know if the person you think you present yourself to people is the one that they take away from their experiences with you. It made me think this is perhaps what people can and do remember me as being when I'm not around.

What Guys Said 16

• Solving The Collatz Conjecture.

imgs.xkcd.com/comics/collatz_conjecture.png

• Oldest virgin to survive.

• How charming and how much of a ladies man I was... I mean it's not that I was that but... it's how I want people to remember me by.

• No one will remember crap in the long run. Just honor God, take care of your family and be a good person.

• me as a person

• That time at the office party when I stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes but nobody said anything because of the menacing glare I shot around the room while I did it.

• my son

• I would be happy to just be remembered at all

• for being cool.

• My personality! I get along with people very easily! :D

• I want to be remembered by my big dick.

• the crazy guy who spoke the word of GOD

• some retarded kid who does fuck all

• I want to be remembered for proudly proclaiming that Satan is the True Master of this world... and doing what I can to promote His Agenda and shuttle as many human souls as I can for His personal use! To be honest, it's not that hard to do... fortunately!!! The path to joy and fulfillment is not difficult at all!!! Blessed Be!!! :-)

• Being the last person ever murdered

• I want to be remembered for being a funny guy who was always there for his friends. Someone who didn't care much about what people thought of him and really made the most out of his life.