Do you like spiders?

A little black spider just ran across my chest! Gross!

• Love them! <3
    25% (6)40% (10)33% (16)Vote
  • Where's the flamethrower when you need it?
    75% (18)60% (15)67% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not a fan of real life spiders. But I love spider accessories! Every Halloween I buy some new ones. Last year I got a spiderweb scarf, some spider earrings and a necklace :)

1|1
    0|0
  • no lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If a spider touches me I will die immediatly!!

1|2
    0|0
  • I hate spiders

0|1
    0|0
  • No omg I hate spiders I'm terrified of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • How tf can people like those creepy monsters

0|1
    0|0
  • Where's the flamethrower when you need it?

0|2
    0|0
  • Ahh! That is so creepy.
    Great now I want a hug.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends if one flies off my ceiling and lands on me it's a no. But if I happen to notice it crawling across my floor ill pick it with something and throw it outside, no biggie.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO NO NO FLAMETHROWER AT THE READY

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• As long as they aren't the aggressive and deadly poisonous types of spiders, I wouldn't really worry about them.

Although I could kill them by stepping on them, I rather just grab them and toss them out my house instead.

1|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

I usually get something to carry them out with because I'm not touching it.

• 2mo

If they're small or something, but if they're bigger like a Tarantula, I'd agree, use something else to carry them out and toss them out.

• 2mo

Yep, luckily there's no tarantulas where I live.

• I do not hate them! I love how good their reflexes are, how high they can jump and how strong a spider can be! But of course I would rather not have a tarantula as a pet.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

They are elegant creatures from a distance.

• 2mo

I agree. I'm fine with them as long as they don't make webs everywhere in my room. But other than that spiders are amazing!

• Nah, I legit really like spiders. Actually got to touch a Goliath Bird Eating Spider once, it was pretty cool.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...46ca88cb19.jpg
    They look like this at around full-size.
    Otherwise, they're pretty helpful, they keep a lot of the other more annoying insects out of the house and they don't annoy me, I just don't like it when they start running across me and tickling all over.
    But it might be because I'm Australian, I'm probably just too used to them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I always almost kill them when I see them and then I give it a name and tell it to kill every living thing that enters my home. Has yet to backfire

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

That photo made me laugh but feel terrible at the same time.

• No. They are just annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep tarantulas and am doing my dissertation on spider silk... well, thats the plan at least.

Im fascinated by them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I fucking hate them!

0|1
    0|0
  • I try not to kill them if I see one in my house. Instead, I try to get a cup to put it in and relocate it outside

1|1
    0|0
  • I am both terrified and curious about them

Right now i am interested to learn more about giant huntsman spider , the largest spider by leg span , they are from laos

0|1
    0|0
  • eh no not really

0|1
    0|0
  • not really but I tolerate them as long as I don't see them

0|1
    0|0
  • FUCK NO

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|1
  • I don't like them, but they don't scare me or anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope but i won't like scream or whatever if I c one

0|1
    0|0
  • Yah, they cute. But like I always say when times like these call for it, you need you one of these: https://youtu.be/UNwPECUavj8

0|0
    0|0
  • A lighter and can of brake cleaner!

0|0
    0|0