Why are u voting for trump?

Give me three reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I can't give you three because I honestly only have one.

The Republicans act like Hillary getting in will be the destruction of America. The Democrats act like Trump getting in will be the destruction of America. Neither side is correct. The same was said about Reagan back in the 80s, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Barry. Yet America is still alive and kicking.

It is, however, on the decline. It has been since at least the 1960s. If you graph it out we will be in the same state of decline regardless of who gets in.

We can pick Hillary and get a boring straight roll from our current state of decline to our next state, or we can pick Trump and get heart pounding drops, hills large enough to barely let us catch our breath before sending us into the corkscrew bend, followed up by a few loops before finally settling down to where we would be in 2020 with Hillary in office.

In other words, we're screwed either way so we might as well get an exciting ride out of it.

Oh, I have to reply to correct what I said. I still can't give three reasons but I'm up to two. The second reason I'm voting for trump is because Carson didn't get the nomination. As much as I despise Trump, Hillary is far less palatable to me.

• Secure borders... preserving the 2nd amendment... cut taxes. Why do you want to know?

• Trump is cutting taxes for the most wealthy and trickle down isn't promising... Dems in general spend too much. America loses.

Hillary is a warmonger and Trump doesn't understand diplomacy at all. America loses.

Dems are sketchy on gun control and Trump's proposal of "stop and frisk" takes away people's right to walk down the street unimpeded by the government. America loses.

Dems enjoy more government in general, despite saying he wants smaller government, Trump wants to do things like extend the number of government employees to hunt down a small percentage of illegal immigrants. America loses.

What Guys Said 4

• I think he has tapped into the feeling of people who feel disassociated from Washington and central government. So I am not surprised he is getting a lot of support but that said I would still prefer if he lost the election.

• I'm not, I'm voting for Jill Stein of the Green Party. Last nights debate between Clinton and Trump was a joke.
    #NeverTrump #JillNotHill.

• Trump is the only chance conservatism has
    I want to secure our border
    I want to cut taxes and create jobs

• Yes. Honorable / Just / Brave.